72

MEW'S POV

Gulf is now on his way home. We already settled everything. From the lights, decorations, and even foods. I am carrying Alexander while waiting for Gulf. I can't help but to heave a deep breath to calm my erratic heartbeat as i simply hold the box inside my pocket.

Yes, i am planning to propose to him now.

I can't contain this happiness that i am feeling. Alexander is clapping his hands when Travis turned on the switch of the lights. Gulf doesn't know about this nor my family's arrival. All he knows is I don't have class which is true. He drove to school by himself even though i want to do it for him. 

"Wow!," Alexander exclaimed happily. Travis shook his head because of my son's cuteness. No one can handle his cuteness, even us.

My family and Dad is inside, waiting for Gulf. They already know what to do and i just hope he will say yes. I mean i am confident that he will but there is a part of me saying that he will say no.

We suddenly heard a beeping sound of a car, it's him. I put Alexander down after i kiss his cheek. Travis carry him and they went inside to start the plan.

This is it..

3RD PERSON'S POV

As soon as Gulf hopped of the car, he saw his dad waiting for him outside the door. He smile and went near him. "Dad what are you doing here?," He asked. But his dad just gave him a tight smile. He's confused when his dad offer his hand. "Dad?,"

"Come on. Take it," all his dad said.

Gulf was completely confused and have no idea what's going on but he just follow what his dad said. He take his hand and they went inside the house. There Xiana and Jom are waiting. He was surprised to see them because he is expecting to see them after this month end. "Xia! Jom! I thought.." he wasn't able to finish his sentence when the two gave him two sunflowers. His dad was no longer here. "Do you know what's going on?," He asked. But the two just grin and shrug.

He went to the living room and he saw Mew's parents. Just like the two, they gave him another sunflower. He have four sunflowers in his hands right now. "Choose what your heart's desire," Mew's mother said. He just nodded even though he don't know what's going on.

I don't remember anything in this day. Is there something special that i forgot? Our anniversary is already done. And our monthsary is a week from now.

They told him to went to the kitchen and Travis is waiting there with another sunflower on his hand. Gulf shook his head and a smile was playing on his lips. He knows that there is something up but he doesn't know what is it. And Mew is the mastermind of these all. Travis playfully bowed down while pointing the door to the garden with his open palms. Gulf heave a deep breath as his heart is beating so fast inside his chest.

He open the door and five steps from where he is, he saw his cute son. Holding a sunflower too. "Baby!,", He called him.

"Mama, for you," his cute son handed him the sunflower, cutely. He chuckled and mess his hair.

"Thank you," he said. Alexander hold his hand, pulling him and he just let his son but as soon as Alexander stops. The whole place lit up and there, he saw his love of his life. Standing under the beautiful lights coming from the lights they put. He is smiling while looking at him making his knees to feel weak.

Alexander went near Mew and pull his hand as they went closer to Gulf. Suddenly, Travis came and carry Alexander. "Fighting, big bro!," Gulf heared Travis whispered.

"Mew, what is this? Why you have this set up?," Gulf asked softly. Mew gave him the sunflower that he's holding and Gulf accepted it.

Mew hold his other hand and his hands landed on it and went to look at Mew again. "It's been 3 years, wifey. 3 years of love and quarrel." They both chuckle. "It's been 3 years since we became official that literally change our life. A lot of things have change and a lot has happened."

"Just tell it." Gulf tsked. He is having an idea about this and to say that these doesn't give him butterflies in his stomach was a lie.

Mew chuckle. "I want to spent my life with you, and our son wifey," he took out a red box and Gulf's mouth agape when Mew kneed in one foot while slowly opening the box. "Will you marry me?," Mew asked.

Gulf know this moment will come, and he thought he will be the one who's going to propose since he's planning to do that on there monthsary. But Mew planned it first.

Tears starts to pool in his eyes and he wiped it using his hand. He took the ring from the box and he saw how Mew's brows furrowed in confusion.

Gulf put the ring in his hands and raised it up in the sky. "It looks good, It's mine now," he said. He is sti looking to his hands but in his peripheral vision, he saw how Mew's eyes widened when realization hits him. He chuckled inwardly and ready himself for Mew's bone crashing hug.

Mew stood up and hug his waist. "So it's a yes," Gulf smirk and shrugged his shoulder off. "Mmm," he said. Mew smile until his eyes is already gone and he hug him tight. "Thank you for saying yes wifey,"

"I want to spent my whole life with you too," Gulf just said. "I am planning to propose on you on the day of our monthsary but you planned it first." He pouted. Mew pull away and he has a playfully smile on his lips.

"You love me that much?," He retorted. Gulf nodded and that makes Mew's eyes twinkle. There's no point in denying it. "Fuck! Come on wifey! We'll gonna tell them about this,"

But Mew gave him a soft deep kiss first and after that, Mew pulled away. They are both panting while looking at each other with sincerity and love. "I love you so much wifey. So much that it hurts," Gulf smile and gave him a peck. "I love you, too,"

Gulf yelped when Mew carry him in a bridal style. "What the— Mew! Put me down!," He exclaimed.

But Mew started walking faster as he shouted; "We're getting married!!,"

Gulf just shook his head in amusement and let his fiancé carry him. Fiancé, fudge! I'm excited.

Suddenly the another batch of lights turned on. And  Gulf didn't notice the chairs on Mew's back. They are all sitting there. Alexander is on Travis's lap and Travis is covering his eyes. He can hear their son whining and want to took off his Uncle Travis hands to know what's happening. But their son is being stubborn so Travis finally stop covering his eyes.

"Am i late?," Gulf startled a bit when he heard Uncle Nick's voice. Mew is grinning from ear to ear. He thought that Gulf's dad is just joking earlier. But turns out that he really call Uncle Nick. Aside from being a CEO of his own company, he's also a lawyer and only a few knows about it. But not only that, seconds after a guy appear from Uncle Nicks back.

"What's this again Mew?," Gulf asked. He felt clueless about what's happening. Why they are now watching us? How Uncle Nick and this guy got here?

"You look confused, Gulf." Uncle Nick stated. "Beside me is judge—,"

"Judge?!," He exclaimed. Mew squeeze his hand lightly. "Calm down baby," he whispered.

The guy beside there Uncle cleared his throat. "I am judge and your dad over there call me so you two can get married immediately,"

Gulf look at his dad who hides at Sarah's back. Sarah just tsked while shooking his head.

Gosh, I can't with my father.

———
This is my first time writing this kind of scene so pardon me HAHAHA