39

WARNING:R-18
———

GULF'S POV

I tiredly sat at my seat after i pass our activity. Also Mild did the same and Boat, he seems relax, ofcourse they are a family of math genius. Mild tap my arm so i look at him. "Do you think our answers are right?," he whispered. We know cheating is bad but, we called it teamwork. Yeah, only the both of us does that. Boat won't let us copy his answer.

"I think?," His eyes widened. "I-I mean, Mew gave me ideas on how to solve those problems and equation,"

He sigh. "I think, i should ask this guy beside me to teach me math too." I just smugly look at him.

After Mrs. Haliya dismiss us, we decided to go to the cafeteria since it is our break already. And as usual, Boat presented to buy our foods but we also use our—i mean my money. He only ask for my money, he only pays his boyfriend's food.

Just after a minute, he gave me my food and his boyfriend's food too. There is no line so it didn't take him a long time to buy our food.

I opened my food and started eating eat. He buy me Nissin Breadsticks and chuckie and i don't mind at all. I put breadsticks on my mouth and sip on my chuckie. I can't help but to look at the time on my phone and at the entrance of the cafeteria.

Maybe he still have classes.

I frowned and slumped my face on my elbows that are on the table and i sigh. I miss him already.

"Hey," I look to the one who tap my shoulder. It was Mild.

"What?,"

"You look problematic. By the way this actually slipped on my mind but i just remember it now. About your butler.."

My eyes widened in shock but i immediately hid it and trying to be calm. "W-What about him?," No, what if they will find out?! Wait..

"Did he left your house already? Did your plan—i mean our plan work?," Mild is eager to know. Boat is also looking at us, waiting for my answer.

"U-Uhm..," I don't know what should i answer. I can't just say that i already stop that plan because i really fell for my butler who happens to be Boat's cousin.

"What?," Boat asked. They are looking at me and I can't look at them for a long time. I might spit the truth and i am not ready for it. They still didn't know about what i did. Andi just hope if that day comes, they will forgive me.

"I-Its.. u-uh..,"

"Heyow!!," Aya shouted as she walked on our table. She took her seat between Mew and Boat. Mew went to seat beside me.

"I thought you won't come," Mild smiled at Aya. He is not bitter to her now.

"Ofcourse we will, we just got a lil bit busy but we still come here," Aya reassure him.

"By the way where is Luke?," He asked. I saw how Boat hold him tight.

"Ask her, not me," Mew raised both of his hands and he simply wrapped it around my waist. I just rolled my eyes.

Mild look at Aya and i also looked at her. I can see a light shade of red on her cheeks and I don't know if they saw it too. "Hey, are you blushing?," Boat teased.

"N-No!," Aya defended. But she just blushed more.

"You can't lie to me," Mew is just grinning while watching both of his cousin teasing.

"I-I am not! He is not here because he told me he will buy new game consoles." Aya just said.

"And we didn't even know about that but, you know." Now Mew is also teasing Aya.