65

GULF'S POV

We are here at our room, Mew is doing his homeworks and he also do mine which i protested but he keeps insisting and i don't have the choice but to say yes.

Grace buys me baggy clothes because she said I'm getting fat. Well, I didn't say I'm not having insecurities because i can see it my self. My cheers are getting more round that it is, my arms are getting fat so as my thighs, and my baby bump is really visible right now that even the baggey clothes that my sister buy can't hide it.

And also, they already know the gender of our baby and today, mama and papa together with Mew's siblings were coming here. They will stay here for a week and it makes us all happy. Dad is downstairs, instructing the maids what to do.

I blew my bangs that is blocking my sight. I looked at Mew and he looks so serious. His hair is tousled from tugging it when he doesn't know the answer.

"Mew," i called. He gave me a glance. "Yes?,"

"Nothing," i beamed. You look so hot.

He shook his head and went back doing his business. I am sure that this house will be so lively.

"What are you thinking baby?," Mew asked, he sat beside me and i looked at his papers. "You already done?," He nodded and hug my waist. "Yes, i am calling you but you're spacing out."

I shook my head and beam. "I'm just thinking about mama and papa. Your siblings will be here too so the house won't be boring,"

"Yeah.." he chuckled. "They will be here an hour from now."

It makes me excited because finally I'll be able to see them again after a month or two.

~

The foods are already cooked and prepared well on the table, the whole house is clean and they decorate it a bit. We are here at the living room, waiting for them.

"Im going to see that old stinky man again," my dad sighed. I just rolled my eyes. As if he's not old too. Mew on the other hand just chuckled.

Yaya Ria went towards us. "Sir Raoul, they are here,"

"Okay," Dad stood up. "Let's go," he said and walk first.

Mee hold my hand and we both stood up, we followed dad and as soon as we got out the house, a running Xia rushing towards us and he hugged Mew. Mew maid and umhpf sound and Xia turns at me and hug me too. 

Her smil widened when her eyes falls on my tummy. "Ohh!! It's so big!," He squealed. I just chuckled when she starts talking to Alexander. "Baby, we can't wait to see you,"

"Gulf!," Mama exclaimed and went near us. Papa is beside him.

"Wow, your baby bump is now visible." She stated and carefully place her hand on my tummy. 

"So how is the baby?," Papa asked. "He's okay pa," Mew answered.

"It's a he?!," Travis and Xiana exclaimed.

"Yeah,"

"Oh! He will be a chick magnet!," Jom exclaimed.

"You can't say that," Xia rolled her eyes.

"Hey hey, stop it now. Let's go inside," Dad said and so, we went inside. Dad was about to close the door when the voice of our neighbor— i think, shouting my fathers name i can literally say that she has a plan on destroying our gate as i can here it creating a sound. Mama and papa looked at my father. "Who is that lady, your hook?," Mama asked.

Dad scoffed unbelievably. "That lady?! My hook?! Ha! Ew!," I just chukled inwardly.

"RAOUL! YOU PIECE OF SHIT! GET YOUR ASS OUTTA HERE OR YOU WON'T LIKE ME!!," I take a peak to see the lady's face. She has a blond hair, white, she's wearing an office attire. Her hair is in shoulder length. And she's beautiful.

I turned to dad. "Dad he's one of your type," i said. Mew is supressing a laughed. Dad's face can't be painted. "Maybe mama is right, she's your hook?,"

"Son, i already said that she's not my hook or girlfriend or fling or whatever!," He open the door widely and walk towards the gate.

"Man up!," Papa shouted. Dad just show him his middle finger.

"What do you need?," I heard dad asked. I saw Xiana and Jom moved to near the car as it is 2 meters away from dad.

"Tsh," Mew and Travis tsked.

We can't really hear what they are saying but for Jom and Xia, I'm sure they hear it all.

When the lady walked away dad has a annoyed look on his face.

"Dad who's that—,"

"Let's go, I'm hungry now,"

Mew and i just shared the same look. Xia and Jom went inside too and all of us follow that through the kitchen. We sat on our chairs and started eating. Ofcourse we have a little chitchats— no a lot of chitchats.

After we eat, i excuse myself and Mew follow me. Once we got into our room i say on the bed and massage my forehead a bit.

"Are you okay? Does your head hurt?," He said worriedly.

I shook my hands. "I'm okay, I'm just tired maybe,"

I lay on the bed and i tucked myself under the duvet. Mew is caressing my cheeks as worries is still swarming in his eyes. I smile and hold his hands.

"I'm just fine, i am just sleepy,"

He tsked. "I already told you not to stayed up last night."

"But i already let you finish all my schoolworks,"

"Yeah, but you still stayed up all night,"

I brought his hand to my lips and his the back of it. "I'm sorry," i pouted.

"Mmm, can't stay mad at you for so long," he beamed. "But a am curious though,"

"Huh?," I frowned.

"Do you know that lady?," He asked.

I shook my head. "No, but i saw her in the company when i got there. I'm maybe 15 years old that time."

"Do you think there is something going on between them?," He asked and looked at me.

I sigh. "If there is really something going on between them, i just hope that she is good. I can't afford having Lucy and Diana 2.0 in the house, i might kill someone now,"

"Mmm," he bend down and kiss my forehead. "Rest, I'll just get you water,"

I nodded and he went out of the room to get me water.

Maybe that lady and dad and in a relationship...

Kidding, still need proof.

———
Anader lame update.