70

MEW'S POV

3 weeks later..

It's been three weeks since we finally came home. And it's been three weeks since i slept peacefully. Alexander always cry at night and I don't have the choice but to get up and see why he is crying.

And right now, it's Saturday and it's Dad's day off and he is looking after Alex. "Alex will be fine. Now take a rest. Look at your eyebags." He said. I nodded and kiss my son on his forehead before going upstairs. I yawned as i closed the door of our room. Gulf suddenly went out of the bathroom. He is wearing a robe and his hair is wet. "Where's Alexander?," He asked.

"Dad is looking after him," i said. Gulf suddenly smile and went near me. I just pouted when he cupped my face. "You really need to sleep." He snickered.

"Yeah, i really need it now,"

"I'll wake you up before lunch,"  i nodded and gave him a peck. I went near our bed and just let myself fall on top of it. I sighed and find a comfortable position. I heard him mumbled sweet dreams and i smile as i slowly dozed off.

~

GULF'S POV

After i change, i went downstairs and i found dad playing with Alexander. Alexander is giggling everytime dad will tickle him. I can't help but to giggle. My son's laugh is contagious.

I went near them and sat on the space beside dad. "Oh? You didn't take a nap. Your husband looks really tired," Dad said. I can feel my face burning. He's still not my husband. Not now but soon.

"Dad, we're still boyfriend's okay," i just said. I fix my son's shirt and dad looked at me with a small smile on his lips. "Dad?," I called. He shook his head and looked at me in amusement.

"No, i just can't believe that you are now a parent. Tsk, Grace was the one who got married first but they still didn't give me grandchild," i just chuckled.

"Dad, you know that they are still busy. Maybe they will gave you grandchild this year," i just said.

Dad sigh and turned to my son. "You are really cute. I won't be surprise if a lot of girls will like you," i just smile and secretly agree to what my dad said. I mean, his dad is damn handsome.

"Dad," i called him and he look at me. "About your lovelife..." I can't help but to chuckle when his face crumbled.

"Don't believe that crazy old man. I am actually thankful that Mew didn't get his attitude. Mew is not teasing you right?," He asked. I smirk. Hays, dad if you just know how much i want to strangle his neck everytime he will tease me before.

But i just shrugged. "Tsk, I don't have time to that because for now, my focus is on my handsome grandson. Right Alex? Right?," Dad tickle Alexander again making my son chuckle cutely. I just chuckle too but we suddenly heard his phone rang.

Dad gave Alexander to me. "I'll just answer this one," he said and stood up and walk away from us.

Maybe that lady call him.

But i just shrugged. As long as my dad is happy then I don't have a problem with that. I turned to my son and he is now sucking his thumb so i gently hold his hand and pull his thumb out of his mouth. He suddenly cried so i stood up and hold him securely as i sway my body while coaxing him so he will stop crying.

After a minute or two, dad came back and he look pissed. "I need to go back to the company." He tsked. Alexander already stopped crying and he is looking at dad. Dad kiss his forehead. "Grandpa needs to go back to the company kiddo. Be a good boy okay?," Alexander make a baby sound making dad chuckle. He then turn to me and tap my shoulder. "I'm going now. Take care okay?," He said.

"You too dad,"

~

It's already lunch and after i breastfeed Alexander. I went upstairs to wake up Mew. Alexander is still in my arms and like his father, he is bow sleeping soundly so i carefully put him down on his crib and went to sat beside Mew. He is still sleeping and he really looks tired. Since the day that i gave birth to Alexander, until now. I know he's still didn't get enough sleep.  And as much as i don't want to wake him up, but he needs to eat. So i lighty shook his arm to wake him up. He groaned and stretch his arms, only to let it fall back to my direction and hug my waist.

"Mew, it's already lunch time. Wake up now," i shook his arm again. He clicks his tongue and slowly open his eyes. "How's your sleep?," I asked. I just laugh when he pouted. "Oho~ come here, come here." He scoot near me and lay on my shoulder. "I am hesitating to wake you up but i don't want you to skip meals."

"Mmm, where's Alexander?," He asked.

"On his crib,"

"Did he already eat?," Eat?

"Mew, i breastfeed him," i obviously said.

"Can you breastfeed me too?," I just smack his head when he asked that. "Aww!," He winced. I stood up and walked towards the door. "Wifey where are you going? I'm just kidding though,"

"I'll get your food downstairs. Stay here and look after our son," he playfully salute at me and i just rolled my eyes ar him. I went downstairs and get him his food. I put his plate and a glass of water on a tray then i went back to our room.

And i saw him sitting beside our son's crib, watching him sleeping. When he saw me, he immediately stood up and get the tray from me. He placed it down to the study table. "Now eat your lunch,"

"Yes, wifey." He stood up and lifted the chair and transfer it infront of the study table. He sat on it and started eating, while i am sitting on the bed. My eyes are looking everywhere and the sticky notes caught my eyes. A memory came and play inside my mind. I can't help but to giggle as i stood up and sat on my chair and took the sticky notes that i beside my PC. I look at Mew and he is also looking at the sticky note.

"I think it all started to that thing," he said and take a spoonful of his food.

I smirk. "Yeah," i say, playing with the sticky notes.

"I actually thought that you have the plan of occupying my whole wall with that sticky note," he chuckled.

I raised a brow. "That must be a lot of sticky notes." I say and get a pen from my drawer. I told the pen's lid and start to right something on the sticky note. After that, i stood up and deattached the sticky note to his table.

He looked up at me after he saw what i put. "What's this? How can i read this wifey?," He asked confusingly.

I just wrote: I <3 you and he didn't get it.

"What do you think is that?," I pointed the middle part. He frowned and shook his head. Wow. "Turn it this way," i said and he turn it to the side. "What shape do you see?," I asked.

He stared at it for a while and he chuckled. "I get it," he get the other sticky notes from my hand and he wrote something on it. I am trying to take a peak but he is hiding it.

Finally, he deattached the sticky pad and stick it on the table. If i put <3, then he put this: <8.

"8? Why? I thought it should be 3?," I asked.

He smile. "Nah, i prefer this one."

"And why's that?,"

He stood up and brought his face near me. "Because i love you to infinity and beyond,"

———
Lame ud.