35

WARNING: R-18
---

MEW'S POV

"Please stay.."

I just sighed as i went to sat on his bed. He is obviously drunk.

Earlier, I don't know why he acted like that. Is he jealous again? It irks me when he told me that i should get my reward from that girl. I don't even have an idea why he said that. I literally ride that freaking carousel even though its a bit embarrassing for me.

Then when i got home, all i think was to talk to him and fix things out. I went to his room and knock a lot of times. My knuckles are still red because of knocking endlessly. But then, Wynnie came and handed me a spare key of Gulf's room. I was hesitating at first but Wynnie was the one who insert the key to the key hole and it clicked. Then she opened it. "Thank you," i said before going inside.

But thei is no Gulf. My wifey isn't here. I open his bathroom door and went in to check him but he is not here. I also went to look at his walk in closet but their is no traces of Gulf.

What the heck? Then where did he go?!

"Mew! Mew!," I heard Wynnie calling me. She runs toward me and she pants when she got near me. "Sir Gulf..he already held a taxi,"

"What?,"

"I saw him when i go out just now." I frowned when she said that. I looked inside Gulf's room again and then i notice his window. It was open. I mean, it is always open but their is a high chance that he jump there. I went to look down and it is high. Wrong landing and you will get a bone fracture.

I just shook my head and went inside my room after that. I stayed their while calling Gulf nonstop but he didn't answer my calls. Fuck! This will be the first and the last time that I will make him feel jealous even though i don't know why.

After staying for 9 hours in my room, I didn't eat dinner but Wynnie told me that Gulf us still not home and i am worried. I don't know if Sir Raoul know about this.

After eating the dinner that Wynnie gave me, my phone rang and that's when Boat told me where he is. And there i saw him sleeping on the couch. He is really wasted. And i have a feeling that it is because of what happened on the mall earlier.

"It feels hot.." he whine and started taking off his shirt but i held his hands to stop him.

"Wifey, stop that." I told him. "I'll just gonna get a basin with water and a towel." I was about to stood up again but he pull my hand that i got out of balance. And i am now on top of him. I just gulped at our position.

Gulf suddenly smirked and he slowly snake his arms around my nape and pull me closer to him. I can feel his breath on my lips. That's how close we are.

"You said you want to get your reward, right?," He asked and smile seductively.

I toughen myself more and keep fight my urges to touch him. He is drunk and i don't want to take advantage of him. He doesn't know what he is doing. And all i need to do is to fight that fucking temptation.

"Mew, i know this is the reward that you want," He even lick his lower lip.

I won't deny the fact that i am affected. I wanted to touch him so bad but i remind myself again that he is drunk and he is vulnerable in this state.

"Gulf, let me go and take a rest. We will talk tomorrow," i said sternly and was about to get his hand off but he suddenly pull me into a kiss.

I pulled away. "Gulf-,"

I heard him sobbed. "You don't want me?," His emotions suddenly change. "Go and make that girl as your lover. Bang her if you want!," He turned his back at me and he is now lying on his stomach and he continue sobbing.