Your sweet ❤️

Carl imagines:
"WERE ALMOST THERE!" Carl said. We had walkers on our tails, and my legs were weak and numb. My body shakes from the cold and fear. Carl grabs my hand pulling me the rest of the way. We head into a small candy shop. We had currently gotten into a herd and lost the rest of the group.
"They'll come looking for us soon." Carl said, walking away from the glass, walkers clawing at the glass from the other side.
I walked over and admired all the candies, it was like a small child on Christmas. I smiled to myself as I found my favorite candy, gummy bears. Carl was over in the corner taking his gloves off.
"Careful now. We don't need you on a sugar high." Carl said, walking up behind me. "It's my favorite." I said, grabbing some out putting them in a bag.
"Enough." Carl said, taking the dipper away from me.
"Are you calling me fat?" I asked.
"No I'm saying you don't need to get unhealthy or fat from this." He said.
"After all that running I deserve a treat." I said, shoving my bag in my backpack.
"Then a treat you'll get." He said. I go to turn around, having a confused look on my face when Carls right behind me, grabbing my waist picking me up and setting me on the counter. Then he kissed me. I was a little shocked, but I continued to kiss him. Carl and I had a very flirty friendship, but we've never done anything before. The kiss got deeper, and his grip around my waist tightened. I wrapped my arms around his neck, my fingers fiddling with his chocolate locks. He released the kiss, and kissed along my jawline, down to my neck. It was short and sweet until he found my spot and started sucking on it. I softly moaned when the door bell opened. Carl immediately pulled away getting his gun out, pointing it at Glenn.
"Don't tell Daryl." I said. Daryls my uncle, and definitely doesn't want me dating.
"I won't, but next time use protection." Glenn said, laughing to himself before walking out.
"We weren't going to do that asshole!" Carl yelled.
I looked back at Carl.
"He's such a prick." Carl breathed, shoving his gun in his belt.
"Yeah." I said biting my lip.
"Soo... Will you be mine?" He asked, smiling big, with hopeful blue eyes.
"Ehhh I don't really feel like it." I said, He looked at me with pure disappointment.
"I'm joking, I'm joking." I said, quickly giving him a peck on the lips, but when I pulled away he quickly reconnected our lips.
"Yes I'll be yours." I mumbled on his lips.

A/N:
This was super awkward to write because I've never wrote anything more than, "then they kissed." So yeah.