Request #1

User: @Breeziieskiies
Your name: Sierra
Hair/eye color: dark brown hair/ chocolate brown eyes
Chandler or Carl: Carl
Your idea: maybe something.. Like after Carl gets his eye shot? Maybe Sierra is comforting Carl after what happens? Or Sierra witnessing him getting shot, and then running in after him inside the infirmary, and when Carl wakes up the next day she's sitting beside him asleep, and he asks if they can cuddle for a bit, in which she agrees?

Sierra POV:
As we merged our way through the herd of walkers, I held Carl's hand tightly. I was in between him and Ron the whole time. Ron and Carl was on bad terms, but Carl was trying to help Ron and be friends with him. Mostly because we made a promise. I'd try to get on good terms with Enid, if he would with Ron. It was a deal we made and if we broke it one of us would cut the others hair with just a knife. (Even though Carl could use one right now.)

Then when my good friend Ron came up to me and said he saw Enid and Carl in a tree together really close, it broke me. I didn't know if I would believe Ron or not. I was very conscious about it though. Then when I saw Carl and Enid on a roof together at night I ran to Ron crying. We were both upset our boyfriend/girlfriend did this. We stayed up late talking about it to each other. Our feelings, how hurt we were, it lead to conversations about us too. Then Ron tried to kiss me and I panicked and went home. Carl found out what happened at argued with me and we ended up having a fight about us cheating. We didn't call it off. We didn't want to. I didn't want to. So we just ignored each other.

Here I am holding my boyfriend who won't talk to me, and my best friend who I'm not sure if he likes me or not, hands. We finally stopped, but Sam start whimpering, wanting to cry.
"Come on kid." Rick said.
"Sam you have to come on. You have to try." Jessie pleaded.
"Come on Sam." Ron added.
Carl and I gave worried glances at each other. It's the first time he hasn't given me a glare-ful look in a week. Soon Sam's whimpers became to loud and the walkers attacked him. Causing Jessie to scream. I really liked Jessie and I knew she had a secret thing with Rick. So I tried to help her calm down.
"Jessie come on we have to go. Stay strong for Ron." I said.
"We have to go." Carl pleaded. She didn't listen. She just screamed and cried. Soon the walkers came to her too. I wanted to cry, but I covered my mouth. I had let go of Carl's and Ron's hands by now. I noticed Carl give out grunts as he tried to pry his hand away from Jessie. I held his arm and tried to help him. I saw Rick raise his axe and I let go of Carl's hand and backed up. Carl fell to the ground after Rick chopped her hand off. I helped Carl up, and when he turned around I looked up. We both saw Ron at the same time. He had a gun pointed at Rick.
"You." He said.
"Ron don't." I said. He was a friend to me, and I didn't want him to do this to me.
"You." He said only looking at Rick.
Suddenly Michonnes samurai impaled him. He arched back and his hands flailed. A gun shot went off and I flinched at the noise. I looked at Michonne and she gave me a sympathetic look. It has to be done. I backed up beside Rick. Startled by what had happened. Carl turns to face us. I can only see a little of his face due to his hat. He looked up. His eye had been shot. I gasped as he fall to the ground. My body went numb and I didn't know what to do. Everyone I loved at the moment was dead or injured.

Part two tomorrow hopefully!! Hope you enjoyed! Keep requesting guys!!