Prologue

'C'mon... Just a little more. C'mOOOn!' (Y/N) was sitting, 'chained up' to her chair in the classroom of torture, looking at the round clock that shows seemingly endless seconds on the wall above the board, waiting.

Now you might wonder, what was this poor, tortured soul looking at the clock for, instead of listening to the painful words of her torturer, Mrs. Harris? Well, she was waiting for the bell to ring, of course!

Right beside her there was another lost soul called Selena. She was looking at the clock as well, same thoughs as her poor friend.

'Tick tock, tick tock' was everything the two of them could hear. Suddenly 'BEEEEP!' The chains they were tied up with broke into peaces and they were finally free.

Every last soul in that room of torture and suffering grabbed their bags and ran out, and so did our lovely (Y/N) and (F/N).
'YAAAAS!' (Y/N) thought. They were free. No one could stop them now. 180 days of suffering were finally over.

Back to the reality. (Y/N) was running a little behind Selena so she did her best to catch up with her. When she did, she grabbed her arm and instead of normally reacting and turning around, (F/N) dramatically stood there shocked while imaginary petals were slowly flying around her.

"Bitch, the bus stop is not that way!" (Y/N) shouted.

"Yes, it is, you moron!" Selena yelled back.

"Oh..." (Y/N) said and they both continued continued walking.

(Y/N)'s parents were out of country for three months, so she decided to invite her friend over so spend the summer together.
(Y/N)'s house was pretty far away from the center of the city she lived in, so they took a bus to her house.

When they arrived it was about 4:30pm so they decided to make something for lunch.

"So, mah fella, what we got?" Selena asked.

"Well, bitch, on today's menu is: spaghetti, macaroni, noodles, anelli, fettuccine and pasta." (Y/N) said with a  retarded grin.

"I mean you know...?" Selena said questionably.

"Yes." (Y/N) replied. "Soooo?"

"MmmmmmmmmmShSHhhhhhmmmmmmhhhhmmmmmmmnghhhhhsmmmmmmmhjkkkssssssuuuuiiikksssshhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Noodles."

"ALRIGHT!" (Y/N) said and took spaghetti out of kitchen cabinet.

"I said-"

"Shut the fuck up!" (Y/N) interrupted her.

They made spaghetti and ate it. After that they went to (Y/N)'s room. They took snacks out of the drawer, darkened the room and decided to watch Attack On Titan.

They watched whole season 4 pt.1 and then rewatched season 1 (for the 16th time). They got to the episode 15 and then decided it's time for sleep.

They took a shower, washed their teeth and went straight (or gay) to bed.

When they finally fell asleep, the TV turned on by itself, but (Y/N) and Selena didn't notice. Probably because they were asleep.

They had no idea what was waiting for them when they wake up.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sup matha-faqas. How is y'all doin'? If you liked this prologue you can leave a star or whateva that is (like a vote). It would mean a lot.

Also, if you want to you can follow me on instagram: @iamemilycat

And you can subscribe to my YT channel: Emily Cat
I will soon start uploading videos there.

Thank you for your time. Have a nice day, morning, evening, night, life, existence....