Chapter 1 - They Are Actually Real

Strange mumbling and noises were the only thing you could hear. It was actually the thing that woke you up. How dare someone wake you up.

You snapped your eyes open and started yelling "For God's sake, mom, I don't have school today! Do you reall-" You stopped when you realized where you were.

Your (e/c) eyes met another pair of beautiful dull gray ones... But they looked annoyed. For the first time in your life you were shocked, real shocked, when you realized who you were looking at. It was a pretty good Levi cossplay XD. You then sighed in relief. You almost fell for it.

You then turned around and were a little bit confused at your surroundings. You also saw your friend still sleeping on the ground.

"Yo, bitch!" you started. "Look where we at!"

"WHAT IS IT?!" Selena yelled annoyed.

"Bish, look around."

Selena narrowed her eyes and looked around her. She realized you weren't in your room anymore. You were in the middle of a... Garden? It was right in front of a giant castle from, like, 17th century. She looked up and saw 2 human beings standing around them. They looked like Eren and Levi from Attack on Titan but Selena thought they were just cossplayers. But then a thought crossed her mind. What in the actual fuck is going on? Why was she on the ground? Why were there people around her?  Were you two kiddnaped?-

"Who are you and why are you here?" The guy dressed like Levi asked, pretty annoyed actually.

"Yo, Sels. He even sounds like Levi." you said.

"It's a pretty good cossplay, don't you think?" Selena said.

"I agree."

"What was that, brat?" He asked pissed.

"We said you a pretty good cossplayer. You even sound like Levi." You said.

"Anyway, why did y'all kidnap us?" Selena asked.

"Selena! You can't just ask your kidnappers such questions!" You said.

"I think that's actually the first queastion you should ask your kidnappers."

"Cut the crap! Who are you and why are you here, brats!?" Levi was now mad.

"You know it's very rude to interrupt someone's conversation." you say with a small smirk.

The next thing you know you were face to face with Levi's angry eyes. He grabbed you by your collar and pushed you colser to his face.

"Listen now, brat! If you don't tell me who you are and why are you here, this is gonna get dirty!" Levi said.

"Mm, kinky." You said with an evil smirk.

Levi was now big mad. He lifted his fist and was about to punch you but you dodged. Then you grabbed his arm and pulled him towards you, then you kneed him in the stomach. You didn't wait any second so you quickly gave him a few more fast kung fu punches and then did a full spin-jump-kick and he flew across the garden.

Eren was watching the whole think and it's little to say he was shocked and amused at the same time.

"Yo, Selena. You think they real?" You asked your bored friend who already knew that whole scene was coming.

"You think so?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Well okay then." She said giving off Ryan George vibes.

"Errr."

You both turned around and saw Eren, just a little bit, scared.

"Aye, he was so cute when he wasn't evil." Selena said.

"I actually agree." You say.

"W-what?" He said.

"Oooooh, you'll see... In a few years." You smirk evily looking at your friend who did the same.

"I don't think I understand." Eren said.

"Oooh, you don't have to, sweetie. We'll actually make sure you don't." You said even more evily.

"Bitch, we won't be messin with the plot!" Selena said.

"Ughhh, fineee!" You say annoyed.

Then you feel something approaching, more precisely, running towards you. You roll your eyes and try giving Levi a back kick but he moved fast enough and grabbed your leg, then crushed you to the ground.

"UGHHH! IT FUCKING HURTS, YOU MORON!" You yell.

"Well next time try answering my questions first." He said but then Selena stepped in and punched him in da face.

"WOOOO, DAS MA GURL!" You say.

"You don't mess up with (Y/N) and her friend, you prick." Selena said.

Levi looked at her up from the ground. He was real big mad now but Selena just death-glared at him.

Suddenly you heard clapping. Yes clapping. All of you turned around and saw Erwin walking towards you. You were all pretty confused. Only you were just laying on the ground, chilling, enjoying life....

"I must say, you two gave us quite the show. I'm impressed." Erwin said.

"Oh thanks, Erwin." You say.

He looked a little confused. "How do you know my name?"

"Does it really matter?" You raised an eyebrow.

"I believe it does." He said

You rolled your eyes and got up. "Yo, Sels. Quick, come up with something. You're the brains."

"I'm literally not." (F/N) protested.

"Doesn't matter, just say something." You ordered.

Selena started thinking. "Emmmm, eeeeh. We saw you at Vicotria's Secret store."

You slapped your forehead. Erwin, Levi and, Eren were very confused.

"I think they bought it." Selena said and you just gave her a glare.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, ladies, but I saw your fighting skills earlier and I was wondering if you would like to join the Survey Corps?" Erwin said.

"WHAT!?" Levi was shocked and angry at the same time while Eren was just staring at him. "Since when can we include complete foreigners in the army, for which has to be trained for years, just like that?!"

"Since they show incredible ability to overcome humanity's strongest soldier with such ease." Erwin said glaring at him.
Levi just game a small 'Tch' and left.

"So, ladies, what do you say?"

You started talking: "Em, I mean how dare you assume we are girls? We might be any other gender so that's very rude of you, you homophobic, sexist, genderphobic, transphobic, humanohobic, rasist-"

"She meant to say YES, WE WOULD LOVE TO." (F/N) shushed you by placing a hand over your mouth so you just narrowed your eyes.

"Great! Mind introducing yourselves?" Erwin said.

"Selena Gonzalez, sir!" Selena said.

"And (Y/N) (L/N)" you said.

"Pleasure to meet you. Eren, would you please show our newest members their rooms. I think we have 2 spare rooms for them on the 4th floor." Erwin asked politely

"Er. Yes, sir!" Eren said and signaled us to follow him.

Welp, this is gonna be fun!

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sup matha-faqas. How is y'all doin'? If you liked this chapter you can leave a star or whateva that is (like a vote). It would mean a lot.

Also, if you want to you can follow me on instagram: @iamemilycat

And you can subscribe to my YT channel: Emily Cat
I will soon start uploading videos there.

Thank you for your time. Have a nice day, morning, evening, night, life, existence....