Chapter 11

People were smiling and laughing all around me. I couldn’t help but feel happy as well. I heard the wedding bells chirp loudly as everyone around me cheered.  The newly wedded bride shouted something I couldn’t hear because of the cheering all around. Then I heard deafening sound.*BANG* Everyone screeched like a banshee off of Teen wolf. The newly wedded groom collapsed on the ground, blood soaking his shirt. Soon after the bride fell to the ground crying.

“W-who would d-do this?” I faintly heard her say.

I looked around to try to find the shooter but whoever it was, was long gone. One silent tear slide down my face as I looked at the new broken family.

                “Breonna?” someone shook me awake. (A.N I changed the spelling from Bre’yonna to Breonna)

I revealed my gray eyes and saw Alec looking over me.  How’d he get in here? Niall must have let him in. I felted the dampness around my eyes and down my cold cheeks. Was I crying in my sleep? I looked back at Alec and I saw the concerned look on his face.

                “Are you ok?” Alec asked sitting next to me on the bed.

                “I’m fine” I smiled at him. I really was alright but I felt this sadness take over my thoughts and emotions. Alec still looked at me with concern but he forced a smile.

                “Ok” Alec hugged me. “Well you need to get dressed”

                I pulled away from the hug. “Why? It’s a Saturday, this is my sleep-in lazy day” I mumbled.

                “Because Niall and I both think that it’s a good idea for us to hang out” Alec mimicked me.

I looked at him. I could see that he was getting excited even though I haven’t said if id hang out with him or not.

                “I guess we can hang out. I mean it’s the least I can do since I practically almost killed” I say in a slightly sarcastic tone.

                “YAY!” Alec beamed “I’ll leave you to get ready. We’re going to the fair so dress for that” Alec blew me a kiss and walked out the door. That boy is so strange.

I fully got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine even though it was like 1 in the afternoon. I decided to wear a gray and black baseball tee, dark gray jeans, my black converse and my black purse that has a bow on it. In addition I put on my heart necklace from my dad. I straightened my hair and walked out the bathroom (outfit on Polyvore like always). After I got ready for the fair I strolled downstairs. As I arrived at the bottom I heard music. Niall was strumming his guitar and singing how to save a life by The Fray. I waved at him and he smiled at me but continued singing and playing. Alec and momma Horan were in the kitchen eating French toast and talking among themselves as I walked in.

                “Good morning Bree!” momma Horan waved at me “there is French toast on the stove”

                “Good morning and thank you” I gave her a side hug as I walked pass her to get the French toast. I waved at Alec as I sat down to devour the French toast. He waved back and continued to talk to momma Horan. I didn’t really pay attention to what they were talking about because I was too focused on eating the delicious French toast. About 10 minutes later I was putting the now syrup infested plate in the sink.

                “You ready to go?” Alec asked as he grabbed his jacket.

                “Mmmhm” I responded back doing the same. I told everyone bye and walked out the door toward Alec’s silver 1969 pontiac gto. Gosh I love his car! I happily hopped into his car. When we were both inside he started the car and I plugged up my phone and played the 5 seconds of summer Pandora station. Voodoo Doll blurred out of the speakers and I sang along really loud. Alec laughed at me.

                “Fun fact! Did you know that Calum is our cousin?” Alec chirped.

I stopped singing. My jaw dropped all the way down to Hades.

“NO WAY! YOU BETTER NOT BE KIDDING” I shouted in disbelief. Alec glanced over and gave me his ‘no I’m not kidding I’m serious’ looks. “OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMFINGG!!!” I overly fangirled and Alec laughed.

“Mom and dad gave me to dad’s sister Joy who lives in Australia and I met Calum and Mali Koa. They are basically my siblings. Do you want their numbers?”

I grabbed his phone and my phone without even answering. I typed in my passcode and slide open Alec’s who didn’t have a passcode (he must not have trust issues). I went to contacts in both phones and input their numbers in my phone along with adding Alec’s. Squealing I decided to text him.

Me: HIII Calum!!! I know this is weird and you don’t know me but I’m your cousin! I’m Alec’s sister Breonna but everyone calls me Bree!

Sent. Delivered. Then Alec’s phone beeped. Alec literally LOLed and handed me his phone. It read: Some random girl just texted me and said that she was my cousin and that she was you sister. Her name is Breonna or Bree or whatever. Do you know anything about this?

I didn’t know whether to laugh or to be hurt.

                “Well text him back and tell him that it’s true and not some psycho fan” I pleaded.

                “I am driving you know. Do you want to die” Alec said in all seriousness.

                “Well no but-“

                “Ok then you will wait until I stop or until we get to the fair. I don’t want you to get hurt and we both get hurt or die” Alec stared at the road. I nodded and continued to sing along with the music.

***********************

A.N

Hey guys!! I updated yippy!I don't really have anything to say so i hope you enjoyed it. Gif of 5sos on the side :)

*vote

*comment

*Read on

*Recomend to friends

~Nia