chapter 6

Home. Well temporary home. On the way back from the hospital I couldn't help but think about how actually living with Niall would turn out. I mean I know it shouldn't be that much different considering I spend most of my time there anyway but it was still a thought. We already drop Blake off at his house so, it was just me and Niall in the truck.

"Niall" I spoke breaking the silence.

"Yea love"

"How is this living thing going to work? I mean, you didn't even ask your mum and I don't want her to be mad and -"

"Its going to be fine Bree. Just be calm, I'm sure my mum wouldn't care if you live with us for a while. Plus i'm sure she'll understand" Niall said cutting me off.

The rest of the car ride was quite, leaving me to drift off to sleep.

-Dream-

*wedding bells* "finally I'm married to my soulmate" I shouted to the rooftops as I bear hugged my wonderful new husband." Nothing could ruin this day" I say kissing my newly wed husband. *BAM* *screams* I got down on my knees holding him in my arms. "W-who would d-do this" I cried into his bloody shirt.
-
End of dream-

I woke up drenched in sweat in a soft bed that wasn't mine but familiar. I slowly got up and walk downstairs only to be greeted by Mrs. Horan.

"Ello dear" Mrs. Horan greeted me.

"Hi" I cheerfully replied while hugging her.

"Where's Niall?" I asked as we pulled away from our hug.

"He went to go get your clothes from house"

"okey" I said sitting down on the couch in the living room.

Just then Niall, along with Niall's brother Greg, walked into the house with my stuff.

"Hey Breeberry! How are you Feeling?" Greg asked while plopping down beside me.

"I'm great Gregasorous. And yourself?"

"I'm great breeberry"

Yes, I know our nicknames for each other are strange but we all grew up together so, it totally fine.... Right? Niall sat down beside me and I laid my head down on his shoulder. "sleepy?" Niall whispered in my ear. "A little" I yawned. "Wanna watch a movie" Niall asked. I nodded.

Niall then got up and popped in my favorite movie- Lilo & Stitch. As the movie started, Iaid my head on Niall's lap  while he played with my hair.  It was now around 11 pm so, Greg and mama Horan were upstairs in their rooms.

About halfway though the movie Niall fast asleep. He looked so adorable when slept, it was like watching an angle. Since Niall was asleep and I was pretty sleepy myself, I went upstairs into Niall room and laid down on his bed. 

Once I got comfy, I heard the door creak open and a shadow walked though it. I opened my eyes slightly, knowing it was Niall and I just watched him. I know, I know that's very creepy but I did it sometimes. Niall was wearing his boxers (like always), as he slid into bed beside me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and started humming into my ear. After about a while I was out like the light.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

author's note

hellooo everyone!! So I updated :D this is mainly a filler chapter but there will be more coming your way ;) I have a book project due soon and I haven't started it yet....... I procrastinate..... a lot. I will try to update within two weeks but no promises yet!!

also I would like to dedicate this chappie to niallsnandoprincess !!!  I saw her comment telling me to update and it inspired me to write. I didn't really think many people liked it so..... yea. Thank you to niallsnandoprincess !! I Love you all so much!!!

comment

vote

become a fan

bye turtlekins <3

~ Nia

-