Chapter 7

I woke up with arms still wrapped around me. I looked around and realized that there wasn't much light in Niall's room. I reached over to my phone to see the time and it read 7:45. Groaning I snuggled back up with Niall hoping to fall back to sleep. After 3 failed attempts I decided to wake up and get ready. It was a Saturday morning so I wasn't in a rush. I took a long hot shower and brushed my teeth and my hair. I put on an obey me crop- top with grey sweatpants, put my hair into a messy bun just in case we didn't go anywhere today and put on no makeup. As I stepped out the bathroom I heard Niall's sleepy voice.

"Mornin' Bree" Niall yawned.

"Morning Ni" I greeted him with a warm smile. It was now 9:00 so I decided to go get some breakfast while Niall is getting ready. When I walked downstairs I was greeting with a fantastic aroma. Momma Horan was cooking chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, eggs, and biscuits served with hot tea and coffee. Momma Horan turned to me and smiled.

"Good morning Bree" she greeted.

"Good morning" I smiled. "What's all this?"

"Think of this as a welcome to the family breakfast" she hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back.

"We will eat when Niall comes down" momma Horan told me. I nodded. I walked into the living room only to be greeted by Greg and- MY MOM?!?!

"Hey breeberry" Greg said gesturing me to sit next to him.

"Hey" I whispered sitting down. "What is she doing here" I growled.

"I came to apologize" my mom gently smiled.

"Too little too late" I rolled my eyes. Greg said nothing knowing that this happens all the time. I get hurt, my mom apologizes, I forgive her, then she goes back to being my drug addict mom who doesn't care about me but this time I'm over it.

"I know I've done wrong in the past but this time it'll be different" she stated.

"You say that every time. Do you ever mean what you say of course not" I said with my voice rising.

"I promise this time honey. I just want you to come home. I miss you" she gave a weak smile.

"With all do respect mrs. Nomick, but she won't go home with you until you stop your smoking and your drinking and such. So if you really want her to come home you have to stop!" A thick Irish accent stated. Niall. I smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you" I whispered in his ear. He hugged me tighter. After 5 minutes of quite my mom finally left and we ate the wonderful breakfast that momma Horan made.

"Breeberry, I'm taking you to the park today so we can hang!" Niall beamed.

"Ok. When?" I asked finishing off my last bite of my pancake.

"Umm... An hour?" He asked.

"Perfect!" I cheered getting up and putting my plate in the sink. I walked up stairs and put on my outfit (outfit on polyvore) and let my hair down to its wavy state and for once put on a little mascara.

"You ready?" Niall asked. Niall is wearing a WTF (where the food) shirt, jeans, and his white nike. I nodded. We piled Into his truck and drove to our favorite park.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

When we arrived to the park there wasn't many people there since it was a very small and unknown park. Me and Niall haven't been to this park In weeks because of school and me being in the hospital and stuff. I really missed hanging out with him.

"Swing?" I asked. He nodded and we walked over to the swing. We had a who can swing the highest and I won ( like always). Then we just chilled on the swings.

"How's life?" Niall said pinching my cheek.

"Eh. Life is life" I laughed swatting him away.

"I have to go pee!! I'll be back" Niall said running to the bathroom.

While I was waiting for Ni to come back, an old woman approached me.

"You see them don't you?" She asked.

"I'm sorry, see what exactly?" I asked politely.

"The dream. The reoccurring dream I might add" she said. How did she know about that? Just when about to ask her she disappeared. Niall soon came back and saw the look on my face. "What happened?"

********************************

A. N

Helwo readers of this story! I'm sorry that it took me forever to update :( but I'm back and I will really try to update both of my stories more often! 1 more month of school ^.^ can't wait for it to be over! thanks for reading and I'll see ya soon 😘 :*

*vote

*comment

*leave feedback

*share

~Nia xoxo