Chapter 8

Chapter 8

"What happened" Niall asked with concern. "Oh nothing... I'm fine really"I replied. "So anyway what do you wanna do?"

"Hmm... We can play on the playground like old times" Niall laughed. "I'm game with that" I beamed. We raced from the swings to the main playground. The playground was a fairly big playground and colored orange and blue. We got up to the tall slide and slide down together laughing.

"I miss this" I said sitting at the end of the slide with Niall right behind me. "Me too! We should do this more" Niall sighed. We sat there relaxing until I decided to take out my phone to take pictures/ selfies. We took like 156 pictures, some serious,some funny and some just plain out Ridiculous. Before putting away my phone I checked the time. 6:07. "We should get some ice cream" I suggested. Niall nodded in agreement. I hoped on his back and he walked us to the ice cream parlor.

"Hi there. What can I do for you beautiful people?" The girl behind the counter whose name read Mandy cheered. "Hi. Can I get 3 scoops of chocolate ice cream with sprinkles and the best friend here will have 3 scoops of Oreo ice cream please?" Niall told Mandy. "You sure can! That will be 11.50£!" Mandy said with a ginormous smile. I like her attitude. We need more people in this messed up world like her. Mandy made our ice creams and we sat down at one of the tables. We spent the rest of the time eating ice cream and talking about random stuff. It was now 8:00 and we were on our way home.

Once we arrived home, we saw Greg sitting on the couch watching a movie. Now you see me, maybe. "Niall. Bree. How was you guys' day out?" Greg said pausing the movie. "It was great! It was like old times. I loved it!" I exclaimed. Niall and Greg both smiled at me. "What?" I asked. "It's just that we haven't seen you this happy since your dad died" Niall gave me a slight smile. "Oh... Well I'm happy to be with my most favorite people" I smiled and gave Niall and Greg giant bear hugs. We spent the rest of the night finishing Greg's movie and we spent the rest of the weekend chilling.

*"youuuuu are fire but your bluueeee eyes are brighter"*

I slowly click off my alarm. 7:45. Ughhh. It's Monday. I slowly get out of Niall's bed. Niall was already awake and in the bathroom doing his morning routine. I sighed. While I waited for Niall to get out of the bathroom I decided to pick out my outfit. (Outfit on polyvore but I'll describe it) I decided to pick out my normal people scare me sweater with white jeans and dark cloudy converse. I also decide that I wanted to wear a silver heart necklace that my dad got me for my 13th birthday. As soon as I got finished picking out my outfit for the day Niall came out of the bathroom. "G'morning Breeberry" Niall hugged me. "G'morning" I returned the hug. I released from the hug and went into the bathroom to do my morning routine. I left my hair In its natural state and I put on my clothes. Papa Horan bought me a new book-bag so I decided to use it. The book-bag was galaxy print and black. It was absolutely gorgeous! Once I was ready I walked downstairs and ate some frootloops. By 8:15 Niall and I were getting in the car to go to school. Today was the day I get bombarded with questions and such. We were now at school so I got myself ready to face the day.

********************************

A.N

Here's your update. Sorry if it's crappier than crap. I hope you enjoyed!

*vote

*comment

*share with friends

~Nia xoxo