Chapter 10

I dropped my frozen yogurt filled spoon. Blake and Niall looked as stunned as I was. “You’re my what!” I practically screamed. “I’m your brother” Alec said a little quitter. I guess I scared him a bit. I immediately gathered my stuff and began to walk out the shop’s door. As I was exiting the door I heard Alec yelling at me to come back and to let him explain. I shook my head and continued to walk out the door and into Niall’s truck. I wasn’t mad at Alec, he can’t help that he’s my brother; He probably just found out. I was mad at my mother and my father for not telling me I had a brother. Not to mention he is like a year or so older than me!

15 or so minutes later Niall, Blake and Alec all hoped into the truck. Niall knows better than anyone that when I’m that mad to give me at least 15 minutes to calm down or ill end up doing irrational things. We dropped off Blake at his home then Niall asked Alec where his house was. Ironically he told Niall the address of my house, well my mom house. As we pulled up the driveway I quickly opened the car door slamming it behind me and barging into my past home. “WHY THE HELL DID YOU NOT TELL ME I HAD A BROTHER?!?!?” I screamed at my mother. She was trying to collect her words when Alec walked in. “Sis, calm down” Alec whispered touching my shoulder. I instantly shoved Alec and the ground. I heard a thud indicating that he hit his head on the hardwood floor. There was blood dripping out of Alec’s head. I rapidly calmed down and called 4-1-1 (I think that’s the UK version of 9-1-1). I sat down beside Alec and held his hand. Soon I began to feel teardrops fall out of my eyes. “I’m so sorry” I whispered repeatedly.

The ambulance came about 8 seconds after my break down. I was sitting in the hospital waiting room crying into Niall’s shirt.”Shhh, Shhh, you didn’t mean to” Niall caressed my wavy brown hair. That only made me cry harder. I meant to push him, I wanted my mother to see that I’m not afraid to do anything, but after I did it I felt a huge wave of guilt flood over me. Alec did absolutely nothing to me and I hurt him.  “Alec Nomick’s family?” a doctor called. I quickly got up and walked over to the doctor, my mom approached the doctor about 10 seconds after me. “Is he okay?” I asked looking very concerned. “He will be. He needed a few stitches in head but he’s fine now” the doctor replied. “Thank God!” my mom and I both said at the same time. Without even thinking I hugged my mom. She felt surprised, which was to be expected. He eventually eased into the hug. For once she didn’t smell like alcohol or cigars; I take that as a sign that she’s trying to be better for me. “I’m sorry” I whispered into her shoulder. “You have no reason to be sorry. I’m the one who has been a bad mother for all of your life; it’s not your fault, I did and I still do love you. It’s just-it’s just something that happened with Alec made me this way.” My mother told me. “You can explain it to me later” I then released myself from my mother’s embrace. The doctor awkwardly coughed and said that we can go see Alec if we wanted to. I grabbed Niall’s hand and then we all went towards Alec’s room. Alec we flipping through the hospital TV’s channels when we walked in. he glanced at us and went back to flipping. I let go if Niall’s hand and sat next to Alec. “Can me and Alec be alone for a minute” I whispered. Niall was about to protest but my mom whispered something in his ear, probably explaining to him why I need to be alone with Alec. Niall nodded and they both left. It was quite for about 45 seconds before I began to speak. “I am so so so super sorry Alec” I apologized. After about 15 seconds Alec began ot speak. “Did you know that Bipolar Disorder runs in our family” Alec randomly stated. I looked at him for a second. “No- No I didn’t know that Bipolar Disorder ran in our family” I softly spoke. We stayed quite for the next 5 minutes then my mom and Niall came back into the room. We stayed in there for the next 20 minutes. “Bree?” Alec called for me right when I was about go out the door. I turned to him and he gave me the hand gesture to come to him. I slowly walked over by his bedside. He looked at me for a second and pulled me into a bear hug. I was surprised at first but then I eased into it. “I forgive you” he whispered into my ear. I pulled away from the hug and gave him a huge smile which he returned. He waved me good-bye and I did the same. I soon after heard Niall yelling for me to come on because he was hungry (A.N sorry I had to XD). I gave Alec one last smile then walked out the door. I ran up beside Niall and linked arms with him. He smiled at me and we walked out the hospital and headed home. 

****************************

A.N

Helwo guys! I did it I updated on Christmas so here is your Christmas gift from me (take it or leave it). sorry if it was to short for you guysssss. I don't have that much to say.... Happy Holidays guys, i hope you have an amazing day :) oh and there is a Gif of Niall dancing because he is just tooo cute

*Vote

*Comment

*leave feedback

*Read on and reconmend to a friend :)

~Nia xoxo