Chapter 7

(Mild spoiler alert: Will this chapter involve an amusement park? Yes. Yes it will. Am I using Krewella's Enjoy the Ride to introduce the chapter again? Yes. Yes indeed. Is it another cool remix I found? Yes. Yes it is. Although it's actually a mashup. Will I stop using this song for chapters like this? Probably not. Alright Enjoy the Chapter! Or... Enjoy the Ride... Should I say? Ok, Enjoy!)

Gabby POV:

Eddie was taking me out today for a date. He was taking us to the beach for the day. Since we didn't want to leave Hiro and Reekid home alone if something happened, I decided to call Narrator to come babysit.

G: Gabby N: Narrator

G: Hey Narrator? If it ok if you babysit the boys for the day? Eddie and I are going out on a date.

N: Oh Sure Gabby! I'll have Josh come along too, if that's ok with you.

G: Of course! The more, the merrier.

N: Alright Honey bunches, we'll be there in a few minutes.

G: Ok, thanks! See ya soon!

I hung up the phone and got ready for my date with Eddie.

Josh POV:

"Yo Josh! You wanna come with me to babysit Hiro and Reekid?" Narrator asked me. "Oh, sure man! If it means I can spend more time with you." I answered. I love spending time with Narrator, not gonna lie.

Anywho, we said goodbye to Mully and Kristy. They thought that they should get more stuff unpacked and set up, since we just moved in a few days ago, after all.

We got over to Eddie's house and knocked on the door. They let us in and we told the kids we're baby sitting for them. Eddie left us some cash for food and if we wanted to do something for the day, and they left.

"So, what do you honey bunches wanna do today?" Narrator asked the kids. "Um... How about Hide n Seek?" Reekid asked us. "Sounds fun!" I responded. Narrator counted while we all hid. I decided to hide in the basement movie room.

 I decided to hide in the basement movie room

I hid just around the corner from the door.

Reekid POV:

Narrator was counting while Josh, Hiro, and I hid. Josh went downstairs. Hiro and I went upstairs. Hiro hid in my room, and I hid in the laundry room.

 Hiro hid in my room, and I hid in the laundry room