Chapter 8

Regina POV:

I woke up next to Kristy in her room.

(I just picked a room that seemed like something Kristy might have, more or less)

I checked my phone to find that my parents texted me.

M: Mom      D: Dad

M: REGINA VERONICA PRESCOTT! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU AT! (Btw, picking Veronica for a middle name was not an intentional EddieVR reference XD)

M: YOU BETTER ANSWER ME!

D: REGINA! ANSWER YOUR MOTHER!

M: BY THE WAY, I KNOW YOU GOT EDDIE'S PHONE NUMBER! WHY HAVE YOU BEEN TALKING TO HIM!?

D: WE'RE COMING OVER TO EDDIE'S HOUSE!

I got a super sick feeling in my stomach. I have to warn Eddie!

Eddie POV:

I woke up to my phone ringing. It was Regina calling. I answered it, but I was still half asleep.

E: Eddie      R: Regina   

E: He-Hello?

R: Eddie! It's Regina! You gotta get Hiro and Reekid out of there!

At this point, I was wide awake.

E: What?! What's going on?!

R: My parents somehow know that I got your number, and they're coming over to your house!

I swear, I've never felt so freaked out in my life. I woke everyone up and told them what was going on.

"What! What do we do!" Reekid asked us. "Josh and I can take them out of here until they're gone." Narrator said. "Ok, that'll work, but we gotta hurry!" I said.

Everyone got their shoes on, and Narrator took the keys and they drove off.

Narrator POV:

I drove Josh, Hiro, and Reekid away from Eddie's house. Their parents were on the way here, since they were looking for Regina now. I had the kids in the back and Josh next to me. I decided to get everyone breakfast, since it might be a while before we can go back home. I drove to (restaurant of choice) and got everyone some (food of choice). "Thanks Narrator!" Everyone said. "No problem honey bunches!" I told everyone."

*meanwhile*

Regina POV:

I kept holding Kristy's hand while I was looking out the window, looking for my parents. "It's Ok Regina, they'll never know they were here." Mully said. "Yeah, it's not like you ever said they were staying with Eddie and Gabby." Kristy reassured me. "I know, but I'm still scared. I mean, what if they find out something? What if they somehow threaten me to get me to talk?" I asked them. "They won't find out. They're going to Eddie's house. Not here." Kristy told me. I looked back out the window and saw my parents' car pull in to Eddie's driveway.