Chapter 6

I heard the alarm and I jump up and almost fell off the bed. I ran in the shower took a quick bathe and then put my hair in a high messy pony tail then choose a clothes to wear I wasn't into anything fancy anyways.

Like you always was into it

What yes of course

Nope

Yes too

No

Whatever 

So I took a sweatpants and a sweater and my phone then walk downstairs to see my mom on the phone. She look worried but I couldn't ask her because I was going to be late. So I bib her goodbye and rush out the house seeing my bestfriend outside waiting for me with a bright smile.

"Hey bestie hurry up before we get late" I hop the front seat and the engine begins. 

I turn my head to the window and then watch every trees sway back and forth because of the breeze. I was break out of my thoughts when my bestfriend spoke

" We have arrive. But I need to talk to you about something" She kill the engine and look at me with a worried expression

"Yeah what's that" I ask looking confused because if it will be what happen yesterday I won't be telling anything until I figure out what is going on.

"We don't have the time so later" She exit the car and so did I like what the hell.

I walk to my locker alone because Tamera has her first class now and I only have my first class in 5mins. So we did our frenzy hug and walk our separate ways. On the way to my locker I didn't see Austin in sight. From the morning where he give my the pills I haven't see him. 

You concern about him

What! No! Just shut up

We both know you like him why denied it

Am not 

Yes you are

NO

Then why conser-

Why the hell people wouldn't stop disturbing my conversation ha with my self of course.

I turn around and look and see goody two shoes Rihanna Miley. She has on a blue dress With her minions behind her.

O boy what she want now

" Listen to me clearly Austin is mine and would never be mine and if I see your filthy hands or even go close time you will not like what the fuck am going to do to you" She look at me up and down while I was still there confused on what the hell just happen. She move closer to my ears and say the most unforgettable thing ever

" If you don't think I know what you are up to. You don't even know him. He don't want a sluty bitch nerd" And with that she walk away swaying her nun shape body with her minions behind her laughing.

I feel the tears at the back of my eyes ready to fall free and I just push them back in and walk to my class with my head hanging down.

I walk into my favorite class which is history which is not interesting today because of that bitch. 

I walk into the class take a sit at the back then took out my history book. My thoughts still wonder of thinking what have I done to deserve this. Her words shock really bad. I don't even hear nothing what the teacher was saying until now. I feel a hand on my thigh and when I look it was him.

When did he even get here? What do he even want now. I push his hand off me and glare at him. My biggest thing now is to ignore him least trouble for me Ii already have enough.

"Why are you ignoring me princess" He whisper in my eyes and it send shiver though my body. 

Why his he doing this to me

Then his hands reach into my sweatpants and start sliding his finger in my core. I feels so good I feel a pool of wetness down there.

"See you already wet down there" He whisper again. He smell so good I cover my mouth from moaning. I start fidget in my seat until I remember this morning I quickly slap his hands and A just my self in my seat.

When his hand left my I feel cold.

" Shit. Why the hell the do that for" He hissed in pain and I couldn't take anymore so I ask the teacher if I can go to the nursed she said yes. So I walk out the class without looking back.

Sighs 

I walk through the halls don't have single clue where am going. 

Why do I always feel so good around him like am safe. I just don't know.

I can't fall for somebody like that 

Even his bitchy girlfriend won't leave my alone either because of him.

Sigh

I walk through the halls while texting my bestfriend telling her I will be going home because I feel sick. Which of course I am.

No you not

Not this again

You want to get away from him

WHAT! NO!

Yes just admit it you like h-

Thank god you shut up when I heard somebody call my name and know who he was and I quickly pick up my pace and walk through the school door and on to the side walk. I need to get rid of him.

He is causing more harm than good in my life and I am afraid.

Really I am

He was behind me still calling my name so I ran and turn into a street where I don't even know. It look strange to me. I feel somebody behind me and I know it is not Austin when I look behind me it was group of men. They were tall and all have the same T tattoo. I remember that tattoo it is the same one the bastard who almost raped me has.

They look like are part of a gang and they look really angry. I was so scared I was about to run off when one grab my arm. 

He  was in a black shirt and ripped pants his eyes were red like he haven't kill anyone for days.

I am so scared.