chapter 8

MCKINLEY  POV

I swear I hate boys there all confusing  as hell! Maybe I should just date some college  boys there mature and smart! Darrel  didn't stop staring at me but it wasn't one of those "I wanna kill you" types of ways if was the wow your actually  better than I expected  and mixed in with something I couldn't  quite put my finger on type of way.

I went to school the next day and guess who's at my locker Darrel Curtis.  Fuck my life. 

"Um can I help you?" I asked.

"I'm just looking for directions." He asked calmly. Who knew he could be calm?!

"You've  been to this school not much has changed, but whatever where do you need directions to?"

"Your heart" he said with a grin.

" why don't you find directions to the nearest hospital?" A voice out of no where said.

"Why on earth would I need to go to the hospital?" Darrel  said

"Because  if you don't stay away from her I'm gonna kick your ass" Ah my savor, Johnathan 

"How much do you even weigh like 10 pounds? Your a twig" Darrel  started laughing and it was the most beautiful  sound I heard... wait  what the hell am I saying?! I'm supposed  to hate him!

"Shut the hell up!" And Johnathan's face turn beat red and pushed me hard into the locker so he could have a clear shot at Darrel.

  Once my head hit the locker everything went black and the last thing I heard was Darrel  screaming  my name.