Chapter 4

Jonathan's POV.

Great she slammed the door in my face. That's all I need is to make her scared because I was mad she didn't wait for me. O f course I was mad I actually talked to a girl I happened to really like and I screwed it up because of my bad temper.

you know what I'll call some one up and see what I should do in this situation.

"Hey Mom I have a girl problem, I sort-a-kinda scared her." I said whispering the last part hoping she didn't hear me but there goes my hope fling out the window..... she herd me.

"JONATHAN JAMES WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO? YOU SCARED A GIRL ARE YOU KIDDING ME THAT GIRL WILL PROBABLY NEVER GO NEAR YOU NOW." she clearly screamed through the phone.

"Yes, yes I know mom I want to know how to make it up to her." I said in a soft voice not wanting to make her more angry.

"Fine. what you do is you put sweet notes in her locker give her some flowers. I personally would pick out some roses." she said sounding les and less angry as she went on and then she slowly realized I really like the girl if I wanted to apologize because honestly I hate to apologize.

"Does my son really want this girl to be his girlfriend? I cant wait to tell the girls this at Book club tonight!" she seemed really  excited so I just let it be.

After I got the flowers for McKinley I drove back to her house but parked a little way's away from her house so she couldn't see my car  dropped them off at her front porch  ringed the bell, and then hid behind a bush.

Thank god she got the door and not her annoying older sister Amy that has a HUGE crush on me.

She looked shocked as if the flowers weren't hers and I think it was the first time any anyone has gotten her flowers.

I cant wait for tomorrow to see her beautiful face when she see's the note with a rose attached to it.