chapter 7

DARREL'S POV.

I knew it was McKinley as soon as she walked in but I had to act cool about it and I know she thinks I hate her and how I apparently want to 'ruin her life' but I didn't mean too but she has to deal with it now.

While I was at the ballet studio I couldn't keep my eyes off her she was absolutely stunning and she has definitely gotten better since the last time I saw her dance which was probably about four years ago. She definitely got prettier too.

She knew I was watching her the whole time, she was blushing... hard core and she wasn't even doing the harder dancy things yet.

After they were done I tried to talk to her but she wasn't gonna talk back to me so I'll talk to her tomorrow and be the charming witty guy that everyone loves because whether she likes it or not she's gonna be mine and only mine.

----------------------------------------------------------

Oh snap crackle pop! Darrel likes her! I'm making a love triangle so who do you guys want her to end up with? The good boy that will treat her like a princess? or the badboy that used to bully her but always had a crush on her?

I know this was a short chapter but ill update more on Wednesday I just thought I should do Darrel's pov.