Chapter 1

BEEP BEEP BEEP, great first day of school! note the sarcasm in my voice! "MCKINLEY get your lazy butt out of bed! or I'll come up there and do it for you!" Mom said. "Ugggg FINE if I have to". I get up and go into my huge walk-in  closet (my parents are loaded since my Dad is the Mayor of this stupid town), I pick out a  pair of my favorite Hollister dark wash skinny jeans and a long sleeve shirt with  a fox on it. I walk down stairs and smell cinnamon rolls! MY FAVORITE!  I eat my breakfast in peace and  grab my Uggs and walk out to my baby! Which is my car if you were wondering. I love my car, over the summer I got a job and saved enough money to buy the car of my dreams a Chevy Truck.

I know it sounds stupid but  hey that's what I want and I really didn't want my parents to buy it for me because they're not always gonna be there to support me. I drive to school and already see my best friend Meghan waiting for me and she looks a little too excited  for the first day so this makes me nervous. I walk over to her and she practically attacks me with her hug and since I'm only five foot, I fall, but some one catches me. I turn around to see who it was and thank them- oh great the boy that scares the living crap out of me, Jonathan James!  The most unbelievably gorgeous boy or man that has ever walked this earth! I never even talk to him and try not to look at him because I don't want to make a complete fool of my self.

  "Whoa you okay there love?" Jonathan said in his most seductive voice

"Y-yeah I'm great thanks" I mentally slap myself for stuttering.

"Well okay then ill see you later" he says winking at me and walking away

" OMG JONATHAN JAMES JUST WINKED AT YOU!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMG" as she keeps rambling on and on and on I'm just thinking to myself Wow that just happened, an unbelievably attractive guy noticed me.