chapter 9

Darrel POV

   Great just great. Kinz is knocked out in the back of my effing car because of this dumbass.

  "I didn't mean to hit her" Jacewas very apologetic but I don't trust him so I'm not accepting his apology anytime soon.

  "I don't give a flying rats ass because I'm gonna kick your ass later cuz let's face it ya deserve a good ass kicking" with a big Ole smirk

  "Yeah I know I deserve it but my punch was aimed at you but she just had to step in and save you. I have no idea why though, it baffles me to no end."

"I wish I could tell ya but sadly I have no clue either, she should have let you hit me but she didnt because she probably still loves me-"

"LOVES YOU?!" Jace screamed at me which caused us to serve into the ongoing lane... opps

  "Chill out dude and yes loves me, we used to be best friends"

"Oh I thought you ment like lovers"

"Afraid are ya? Scared she might choose me over you?" Believe me I was scared she might choose him one day I just need some more time

"No im not afraid at all about that McKinley knows what she wants and I'm  all her wants; I'm loyal, sweet,funny, won't backstab her-"

"To me you sound boreing. I can give her excitement and im charming and I can be sweet when I want to be and back in the day I used to be quit the goofball. I bet she can bring that side out of me again."

He finally shut up after I said that.... thank the high heavens. 5 minutes later were at the hospital.

  "I need a doctor my girlfriend was knocked out" I said and that statement seemed to piss jace off. Score for me Motha Effa

"Bring her over here" said one of the nurse so I did as I was told and they took her away from Jace and I.

McKinley POV

For some reason I hear all this beeping and its quite annoying it must be my alarm, but when I tried to roll over to turn it off I couldn't move and I couldn't open my eyes... what's happening to me..

  A few moments later I opened them for a few seconds and I could see I was in a hospital and my hand was in someone else's.. but whos?
   I looked up and saw dark hair and piercing blue eyes... Darrel

"Hey babykinz" was the last thing I heard before I went out again, my old nickname I cant believe he remembered that

  What I would assume was a few moments later when I could move and open my eyes fully was not because Darrel was gone, and I saw something I most definitely did not wanna see....

I wonder what she sawwwww
I know what she sawwwww

Anyways so sorry about the last update did not know it didn't show up and I didn't save it so I started the chapter over fml

Thanks love you all!! 
Vote♡ comments♡