Loose Ends

Hi everyone new story :)

I'm trying to make it based on your own character so like the Y/N stories but with less abbreviations and you can imagine it in any way you like.

WARNING

If you missed it already there will be some spoilers for The Falcon and the Winter Soldier and other MCU movies you have been warned.

ALSO

Blood, gore, violence and smut ahead

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Happy Reading :)

I was ripped out of a state of deep thought when the Starbucks barista called out my name.

I thanked the barista as I took my frappuccino who's pink lipstick set a shockwave to my mind of how bright it was, I was surprised it got past the regulation uniform.

I sat at a table in the corner of the room that was in direct view of the fountain outside.
The exact meeting spot he asked for.

I lifted my scarf so I could sneak my straw underneath without showing my face. It pushed my glasses slightly so I had to readjust them.

My eyes scanned the room as I drank wondering if this guy was already here.
God I hate the idea of meeting people over the internet but after the blip I was stuck in a never ending dead end and this guy seemed like the most legit potential murderer/rapist/psychopath.

Well either way they don't get more messed up than me and he would not feel another breath if he tried to do anything to me.

I heard the front door creak open and saw a large bald man walk in who started eyeing the room.
I tensed for a second as his intimidating and his suit screamed authority to the room. I couldn't tell if he was some sort of FBI agent who had finally caught up to me after all these years to recite my lists of kills to me.

He made eye contact with me and started walking towards me I instinctively reached towards my knife tucked in my boot and tucked it in the sleeve of my hoodie.

"Excuse me you're Mercy?" He asked.
I blinked "Well I don't exactly dish any of that out, it's just an ironic codename to be honest because I'm not giving you my real name no offence"

He did not look amused in the slightest and placed his left hand on the table.
I looked down and saw an eagle tattoo on the back of his hand.
"Ah so you're the potential internet murderer take a seat,"

He sat across from me eyeing me slowly.
"I take it you'll not be showing your face to be formal about this?" He asked.
"Occupational hazard, I rather go home at night without my clients turning out to be hitmen coming after the hitwoman,"

He nodded and placed a file in front of me "As I stated in our communications these are the surviving physical documents from S.H.I.E.L.D regarding you person of interest, when HYDRA took over S.H.I.E.L.D the records end but I have taken the liberty of including anything,sources, records surrounding the manhunt for the winter soldier over his supposed involvement during the assassination of the Wakandan king, the records end there since after Steve Rogers became a criminal in aiding him there is no documented mentions regarding the winter soldier,"

I huffed flicking through the papers "Not to be rude but this is not exactly top secret information since Black Widow uploaded all of S.H.I.E.L.D and HYDRAs files and I know what happened after the assassination since I have eyes and ears in Wakanda and know they were keeping Barnes there but out of respect to my kind eyes and ears and the fact Wakanda is like some imperial fortress I try to avoid shitting where others eat, so tell me why the fuck am I wasting time on you?"