A Simple Purpose

I don't think I've ever been more proud of a chapter recently and also this one has an interactive soundtrack above in the picture bar thing.

Son't play it until you see this ***

It's worth it trust me.

It had been two days.

They didn't exactly give us any food or water and we wouldn't live to see another if I didn't make a decision.

Either one me, my unborn child and Peter die from being torn apart.

Or two be used as a whore until my baby is ready to arrive and watch them carve the baby out and killing me in the process.

One option guaranteed one survivor but I couldn't bare to breath an answer that would condemn my baby either way...but Peter deserved to live, he was a good kid.

I had been avoiding looking him in the eye for the past couple days and barely spoke a word. I let out a shaky breath "...Peter,"

I saw him slowly shift in the corner of my eye and heard him groan slightly.

"Peter listen to me...I need you to..." I briefly phased out "I need you to tell...tell Bucky I'll be ok...it'll be ok,"

"No...they're gonna find us, they'll know where we are..."

I sighed "Peter we've been in this room for two days...it's given me time to take in every detail...there's pipes sticking out the walls and burn marks on the walls...it's clear that if an avenger sets foot in this building wherever these assholes are...they're gonna light is up,"

Peter froze taking in the small details I had pointing out and the hope died from his eyes.

"You have a chance Peter...don't waste it...I'm condemned either way..."

Peter slowly turned his head to me "Mr Barnes isn't gonna give up on you,"

I felt my chest tighten knowing his words were true but I could already feel the consequences breathing down my neck if I ever got a chance to look my beloved in the eye again.

I gritted my teeth and hung my head back and started stomping my feet "HEY ASSHOLES! COME ON I KNOW YOURE OUT THERE!"

"Mercy what are you doing?" Peter hissed.

"Getting you out of here, COME ON! LETS GO BOYS!"

"You're insane," Peter murmured.

"I already knew that I'm a crazy psycho assassin you kinda have to be a little insane to qualify,"

There was a rattle at the door and I sat a little straighter as the surgeon walked into the room accompanied by his tattooed bestie.

"Do you need me to shut that little mouth of yours?" He hissed.

I gave a slow smile "You won't want to do that you'll want to hear the fact I'll have an answer,"

The surgeons head tilted and his eyebrow slowly raised "And what would that answer be?"

I mentally took a breath "I'll be staying here to play with your boys, spare the kid,"

He grinned and started laughing bouncing to his feet "Brilliant! I knew you'd see the light of the situation! Lets un cuff both of you but no funny business because as you've already probably established one wrong move, BOOM,"

The tattooed man released me from my cuffs and the surgeon pulled me to my feet and pulled me close to him by my waist. "Yes...." he gave my neck a long disturbing lick "You'll do quite nicely,"