Part 11: jealousy

Another week has passed by and beomgyu and taehyun were practically friends with benefits by now. They would flirt with each other here and there and they would have sexual interactions during school hours whenever seemed fit and of course at around 2am when they thought everyone was sleeping and no one could hear.

I'm pretty sure all have heard by now.

But they didn't care no one had confronted them about it except heungkai's look of disgust almost every morning after.

Hueningkai

It was lunch and the boys were leaving their class to all join each other for food in the cafeteria.

Kai walked out of his class and decided to head to the bathroom since he had drank quite a lot of water this morning.

He headed down the hall avoiding eye contact with all people until he reached the second floor bathroom.

He opened the door quietly and rolled his eyes at the scene unfolding in-front of him

"You know you might not have any respect for PDA but a lot of us do"

Taehyun and beomgyu were making out in front of the bathroom mirror while trying their best to rub up against each other.

They pulled apart by the sound of Kai's voice.

"Oh, Kai sorry" taehyun chuckled awkwardly with rubbing the back of his neck.

"Cockblock much" beomgyu mumbled jokingly.

"Oh I'm sorry didn't realise a public bathroom wasn't allowed to be used by the public"

"Damn what's got into you lately can't take a joke, you're so serious all the time and you're not even stuttering" beomgyu pointed out.

"Nothings wrong I-I just think y-you shouldn't be d-display you're relationship in front of everyone's face" Kai folded his arms and began to stutter again once his anger had repressed after being called out.

"Well it's not in front of everyone's face if we're in the bathroom is it" beomgyu rolled his eyes and left the room bumping into Kai's shoulder on the way out.

Taehyun sighed then gave a warm smile.

"I'm sorry" he apologised.

"W-why are y-you apologising?" Kai furrowed his brows.

"Because you obviously don't like what we have going on"

"Huh? I never s-said that" confusion still evident on his face.

"You didn't have to say it Kai look at how you react, you give me looks of disgust, you called me a honey bastard, y-you yell at us for kissing in a bathroom, you can't be anymore obvious" taehyun stressed.

"I-I don't mean to" Kai frowned.

Now he felt awful. He didn't realise he was acting up so much.

"A-are you jealous?" Taehyun asked.

Kai's eye widened. "Jealous? J-jealousy is the last thing y-you need to worry about" he chuckled.

"What else could it be Kai? You can't deny it for much longer, we both see it, I'm just the only one admitting it" taehyun shrugged and walked out of the bathroom patting the boys shoulder as he left.

Kai stood and thought for a moment.

He was jealous...

But not for the reasons taehyun thought.

-

Evening had fallen and Kai had been silent ever since his encounter in the bathroom.

Normally the boys wouldn't think anything of it since he's always quiet.. but he was completely out of it. He didn't even laugh at anyone's jokes, he just sat on his bed staring.

"Kai, Are you okay?" Yeonjun frowned.

Kai looked up to see everyone staring at him.

"I-I'm fine" Kai gave a small smile.

"No you're not" soobin butting in straight away.

"I-it doesn't matter" Kai smiled.

"I got this" taehyun stood up and walked over to Kai and sat in front of him.

"Do you wanna talk outside?" Taehyun asked him.

"W-what's there to say"

"Come on" taehyun nodded his head and took out his hand.

Kai took it and they headed out of the room.

Soobin looked at their intertwined hands in resentment.

Meanwhile in the hallway.

"So I can see you're thinking way too much about this so just forget I said anything okay. I don't want you stressing over something I said I didn't mean for that to happen I guess I myself wanted a reason behind your behaviour but it's okay if you don't have one-

"I am jealous" Kai butted in.

"Oh.. I was not expecting that" taehyun chuckled.

Kai smiled. "You were right and I'm sorry for behaving badly I don't want you to feel that you have to stop. I full s-support your relationship"

Taehyun chuckled. "Thanks...I'll try to be more careful around you"

"But you could always join in" taehyun whispered then chuckled.

"W-why would you wanted me to join in" Kai widened his eyes.

"Because I like you dumb ass"

"W-what, w-what about beomgyu" Kai was shook.

"What about him? We aren't in a relationship why would he care" taehyun chuckled.

"B-but you...you do things"

"Gosh you're so innocent it's adorable" taehyun smiled and squished his cheeks.

"I-Im not" Kai frowned.

"Yes you are and it's adorable, now come on let's get back inside" taehyun smiled

He pecked Hueningkai's lips before rushing inside.

Leaving Kai blushing when he walked back in.

-

Helloo

This ones a little shorter :)

What do you think of this tyunning chapter

Until next time ❤️x