Part 19: bowling

Taehyun, soobin and Kai had decided to go bowling together.

Well taehyun forced them.

He wanted them all to get along and get used to  being around each other If they were ever going to make a relationship work together.

"I'm tired already, tae why did you make us get an hour bus" soobin whined when they got off at their stop.

"Stop whining bin. We're here because..." taehyun pointed towards the building

"We're going bowling!!" He smiled widely

"I'm not the best at bowling but since you look that adorable and excited let's go!" Soobin awed at the boy.

The three entered the building, it was bright and colourful and had an arcade to the left and a dinning quarter to the right.

They waited in line while the other customers spoke at the front desk.

Kai stood awkwardly at the back of the trio not speaking, taehyun at the front and soobin in the middle.

Taehyun walked up to the front desk and asked for two games for the three of them.

A young boy seeming to be here with his girlfriend stood a few metres away opposite the three. His eyes hovering up and down soobin. He smiled softly at him as their eyes met.

Taehyun finished booking and turned around. His eyes followed soobin's eye sight and his face turned into disgust as he saw another man staring intensely at his soobin. He looked back at soobin as the boy smiled back shyly.

Anger washed over taehyun so he grabbed soobin's hand and stared at the opposite male. He pulled soobin away and towards the bowling alley.

"Taehyun! Ouchie" soobin pouted as got dragged away.

Kai following close behind in confusion.

"Taehyun what-

"Sorry I had to get you away from the creep" taehyun apologised.

"He didn't do anything" soobin furrowed his brows.

"He was checking you out" taehyun folded his arms. "Only me and Kai can do that"

"Can we just get on with the game" Kai spoke up finally.

"Of course we can" taehyun smiled. He walked up to the machine and started the game up.

Taehyun threw the ball first knocking 6pins over and then getting a spare.

Soobin jumped up and down cheering him on. And Kai clapped silently in his seat.

Soobin was up next, his first ball falling into the gutter releasing a giggle from taehyun.

He knocked over 5pins after that.

Finally it was time for Kai's first turn.

"Go on Kai it's your turn" taehyun smiled.

"I don't know how to bowl." He frowned.

"You've never been bowling before!" Taehyun widened his eyes.

Kai shook his head.

"Come on I'll help you" taehyun stuck his hand out for Kai to grab.

He took taehyun's hand and they walked to the alley.

"Here use this ball I think it's a good weight for you" taehyun handed him a pink ball.

Taehyun moved behind him slightly, grabbing the ball and showing him how to hold it.

Soobin sat by the bench watching the scene unfold. A tinge of jealousy shot through him but he tried to ignore it.