The Boyfriend's Friends

Y/N's POV
I woke up to a bright blue day. The birds were chirping. I take a quick shower and get changed into something cute. I reach my phone and see on the notifications I got a text from the boy of my dreams... Nathan.

N Want to come over to my place? I got cake! 10 minutes ago

I laugh. Sure, I text back. He didn't even need to say he had cake, I would come over just to see his handsome face! He texted me his address and I get ready. I hopped in my car and started to drive. It was only ten minutes away. I sigh. I only wanted to see his face now. Not in ten minutes. His silly backwards baseball cap. And most importantly his smile. I started to daydream. What did I dream about, you might ask? I was dreaming of him proposing. I know we just started going out, but I am already falling for that man. Honk, honk, honk I hear the cars behind me go. I realize it was no longer a red light, but instead green. I start to drive. I turn left and then I see his house. It was on an island! I pulled up and exited the vehicle. I stare at the front door before I had the courage to knock. No response. I knocked again. And once again, no response. This time I ring the doorbell. I wait a second before a man opens the door. And no, it was not my man. Instead he had a small beard and brown eyes. "Hi, what would you like?", he said in a sweet voice. "I'm here to see Nathan", I reply. "Nathan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", the man in front of me yells. "Yeah Gabe", Nathan replies. So this man's name was Gabe. "There is this women down here that wants you", Gabe says. Nearly two seconds later, Nathan is pushing Gabe away to welcome me in. I held back from laughter. "Hi Y/N", he says just about out of breath. "Hi Nathan", I say as I lean my head on his arm. "Ooooooooo someone's got a date, someone's got a date!", the man named Gabe, teased. "Shut up", Nathan yells at him. "Who's got a date!?!", A new man says. He had a funny voice and had long hair. "Go away James!", Nathan yells at him. James laughs and comes over and whispers in Nathan's ear "Haven't yet. Didn't now. Never will". As James walks away Nathan slaps him in the bottom. James covers his butt and runs. Nathan laughs. "Alright Y/N, I've got something planned for the two of us", he told me. He grabbed my hand and leaned his head on mine. He started to walk towards the backyard and he put his hand over my eyes. "No peeking", he says I'm a gentle voice. I walk with him.  Eventually he stops. I stop as well. "On the count of three open your eyes", he tells me. "1, 2, 3", he says as he removes his hand from my eyes and I open them. I see a picnic blanket on the floor with all little roses on it. They were shaped like a heart.

This is what it looks like:

It had a little heart in the middle that read "I love you"

It had a little heart in the middle that read "I love you". I smile and Nathan hugs me. Then I hear the backdoor open and before I know it, there is a whole feast on the ground before me. We spent the afternoon eating and just talking about random things. During one of those conversations, Nathan bought up YouTube. "I have a channel!", Nathan after five minutes of conversation on the topic of YouTube. "Really! What is it called?", I ask. I always thought about making a YouTube channel, but I didn't know how. "Unspeakable", he says. Just like you, Unspeakable, my brain says. "What is the matter?", he asks me. He must of saw my wondering eyes. "Oh, just thinking.", I reply. "Okay", he says. We finish eating and by then the sun was going down. The horizon was a beautiful mix of purple and orange. We took a quick picture of it, it was just that beautiful!

The picture:

I lean on Nathan and watch the sunset

I lean on Nathan and watch the sunset. He leans his head on mine. "Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, someone's got a girlfriend! Someone's got a girlfriend!", Gabe and James tease. "Shut up", Nathan whispers. He closes his eyes and sighs. I hugged him and he hugged back. I love him!

Nathan's POV
She hugged me. I hugged back. I hated Gabe and James. I only kept them for the fans. And because they gave me Y/N, my brain says. It was true! They helped me find out about the show. That was actually how James got his girlfriend. Poor Gabe, now he is the only one without a love life. Bah who cares! Gabe was the least the handsome. Also he was the dumbest, which probably doesn't help. We hug for another minute or so until the beauty of the sunset is gone. Y/N let goes of me first. "Movie", I ask her. She nods. We go inside and settle on watching Tarzan. Then the song You'll be In My Heart comes on. Y/N starts to sing.

"Come stop your crying
It will be alright
Just take my hand
Hold it tight
I will protect you
From all around you
I will be here
Don't you cry
For one so small
You seem so strong
My arms will hold you
Keep you safe and warm
This bond between us
Can't be broken
I will be here don't you cry
'Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more
You'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be here in my heart
Always
Always..", Y/N says as she drifts off at the last word. Everyone was staring her way. I kissed her on her cheek. She smiled. She hugs me and lays on me for the rest of the night. I think i am falling for her!

Chapter: 2
Word Count: 1034