A Nightmare to Remember

This chapter was requested by ThatOneFanfSimpXD . So shout out to you. P. S. This chapter may be inappropriate for younger ages. There is a little violence, so do make sure you are ready.

The next night...

Nathan's POV/Nightmare
I was walking along the dirt path with Y/N. James was still in the cage. Meanwhile Gabe was watching him.
Y/N and I were safe as we walked through the beautiful forest. Y/N quickly gives me a peck on the cheek before being pushed away by a small shake. I look at the ground. So does
Y/N. There was a small crack in the ground below us, which soon became a huge hole that led Y/M to fall. I reach for her. I catch her arm. I was sweating, so she begins to slip. My grip loosens. I try pulling her up. Y/N climbs the wall of the trench. After a couple minutes of pulling and climbing, Y/N has escaped. I hug her. She hugs back. We were both sweating big time. My heart was beating super fast. I tried controlling it as we walk the trail again. Bang, I hear something big fall from the distance. I look towards the commotion, so does Y/N. I see that a tree had fell. I hear another large bang from behind us. Another tree had fell. A hear a thud and a scream to my right. I look down to see that Y/N was no longer there. I search everywhere. Under every rock and over every tree. Eventually I realize that the scream was Y/N's. I fall to my knees. I covered my face. I let tears flow out of my eyes. The only person I have ever loved just....

Died.

Chapter: 5
Word Count: 303 (lol I love this number)