Partying

A week later....
James's POV
I see Nathan doing something. Probably for his girlfriend. Honestly not going to lie, she is pretty cute. But I have my own girlfriend. Mary. She definitely wasn't as cute, but she is who she is. You feel me? No? Forget about it. I hear a knock at the door. "James can you get that?", Nathan asks me. I nod and walk over to the door. I open it to see Y/N. She was in a beautiful dress. "Hi James", she says. I know this was Nathan's girl, but I just want her for myself? "Hi", I say. She went inside and I closed the door behind her. I could tell I was falling for her. Her sweet voice. Her beautiful e/c eyes. And most importantly, her. She was so cute!!!!!!!

Y/N's POV
Nathan brought me to a beautiful place, which I soon realized was his backyard with lots of little rose petals around a table. Nathan looked has handsome as ever. He had a little cute on his cheek. "What happened to you?", I ask. "Oh, that was just for a thumbnail", he says. "It's make up, don't worry", he adds. I nod my head now understanding. "You know, you look really good in that dress", Nathan said, breaking the silence I forgot was there. "Thank you. You look really hot yourself", I say. I could tell he was trying it hold back a blush. I smile at him and he smiles back at me. Nathan takes something out of his bag that I couldn't quite see. He places it on the table to reveal a beautiful necklace with a charm that had Nathan, written on it. It was in the shape of a half of a heart. He had the other half witch said my name on it. "Y/N, I got this for you", he says while holding out the necklace. "Oh my gosh, Nathan", I say. He smiles at me and helps to put it on me. He puts his on.

What the necklaces look like:

(Y/N got the one on the left and Nathan got the one on he right)

"I love you, Nathan", I say. Nathan smiles at me. "I love you too, Y/N, with all of my heart", he replies. I get a text. "One second please", I say to Nathan. He nods.

Y - You
B - Boss

B Y/N, we need you. Fast!

Y Ok, I will be there in an hour.

B Thank you! Be safe!

Y Your welcome.

"What was it?", Nathan asks. "My job", I say. "I need to go now", I add. I stand up. "Let me drive you", Nathan says as he stands up as well. "I couldn't possibly ask you to do that for me", I reply. "You didn't ask me, I asked you", Nathan says. "I will drive myself, Nathan. Besides we could always do this another time", I say. He gave in. "Fine", he says. I give him a quick peck on the cheek and he blushes. "I love you", I say. "I love you too", Nathan replies. I walk to my car and start to drive to work. It's going to be a long day.

Chapter: 3
Word Count: 547