The Cruise

The Next Day...

Nathan's POV
I got up to the sound of my alarm ringing. I stretch and rub my eyes. I look at my phone to see the notifications. Y/N and Gabe had both texted me. I looked at Y/N's text first.

Y Are you ready for the week? We are leaving for the cruise today!

N More ready than I will ever be!

After responding to her, I look at Gabe's text.

G Today is the cruise! Make sure you are packed and get ready!

N Don't worry! I am packed and ready!

G Oh and Nathan...

N Yeah, Gabe?

G You might want to check YouTube. Just saying. James did something...

N Why Gabe? What did James do?

Gabe didn't respond. I check YouTube. A lot of people had left comments. Had a video gone viral? I look at one comment. "Is Y/N Gabe's girlfriend or something?", it read. "What the flip", I mutter under my breath. I watch the video.

Here would be the video transcript:
James: Hey guys! It is James here and I am with Gabe and Y/N! Today we are playing a little game. What are we playing?

Gabriel: You never told us.

James: Exactly! So today we are going to play truth or dare. Ready to get started?

Y/N: I am not so sure about this. But I guess. I mean it wouldn't hurt to give it a try.

Gabriel: Yeah, What she said!

James: Alright then I'll go first. Hmm, who should I start with? Who should I start with? Why don't I start with you Y/N.

Y/N: Alright then.

James: Okay: Truth or Dare

Y/N: Dare

James: Oooh starting off strong. Alright, I dare you to kiss someone's cheek.

Y/N: Um Ok.

At that point I just turned it off. Y/N had kissed Gabe's cheek. James had seemed disappointed that Y/N hadn't kissed him and Gabe seemed awfully surprised. I went to different time stamps given by the audience. For example:

3:46:
James: Alright Y/N: Truth or Dare?

Y/N: Truth

James: Someone is going wild today! You are all over the place!

Y/N: [Chuckles] Yeah I guess so.

James: Hmm, how about; Have you ever had your first kiss?

Y/N: Not yet, no.

As James had said this he winked at her. In frustration I just slam my computer shut. I immediately call Y/N. "Hello?", she asks. "Hi Y/N. What was that last video you did with James and Gabe about?", I asked. "They told me that you weren't feeling well and that you wanted us to film it.", she replies. "I literally saw you right before you started filming. "Oh... I am so sorry!", she says. "Why would you kiss Gabe?", I ask. "Because James would take it too far and it wasn't like he liked it anyway!", she replies. I hung up and call Gabe. "Hello?", he says. "HOW IN THE WORLD COULD YOU LET HER KISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!", I yell at him and then hang up. I sit down for a couple of minutes and then finish packing. I hear my doorbell ring. That was probably Y/N. I go and open it. "Hi Nathan! Let's go!", Y/N says. I could tell my mouth was hung wide. Y/N was wearing a stunning skirt and shirt. Words couldn't describe how pretty she looked. We get going to the dock where the cruise was supposed to start. The boat comes by and takes everybody. Y/N and I go to our cabin and unpack.

Time skip to later that night...

Y/N and I were eating dinner. They had a magician for entertainment. As Y/N was watching the magician, I was watching her. Her beautiful eyes and face and everything. She was beautiful in absolutely every way. I loved Y/N. This next week will be one of the greatest times we will ever have together.

Y/N's POV
I turn my head to see Nathan staring at me. I smile at him. He blushes and turns away. I lightly giggle to myself and enjoy the rest of the night. Nathan and I did quite a lot. We had went on a tour of the whole cruise ship. Nathan is truly a man out of 67, 567, 896. I love him and I don't love Gabe at all. I only kissed him for the video. I tried to push the memory of this morning and last night aside as I enjoy the beautiful night. The beautiful shining glow of the moon across the water. I smile as I feel Nathan put his arm around my shoulder. I lean into his chest. I loved him.

Chapter. 8
Word Count: 800