Lesbionage

The boat came to a stop and Dream went to get the wheelchair left by the paramedics. He scooped George up in a bridal lift, ignoring George's claims that he could do it himself. Once George was safely in the wheelchair, Dream stood behind him and started pushing the chair.

"Dream! Stop it!" George shouted. "I can wheel it myself."

Dream laughed. "Try it then, but it's harder than it looks" he said.

George tried his best to move the wheels but found it was in fact harder than it looks. He tried his best to move at a normal pace but he was only moving a couple of centimetres at a time. At this rate he might as well not bother leaving the boat because by the time he got out it would be leaving again.

Dream was still laughing at his measly attempt. "Please George, just let me push you" Dream pleaded.

George eventually agreed and Dream wheeled him out of their room. They met with Mallory and Penelope who told them that they were going to go shopping around London for the day. Dream told them to be back by at least 7pm to be in time for the boat leaving. They agreed and left.

"So George, what do you want to do?" Dream asked.

"I'm kinda hungry. I need you to wheel me so I guess you'll have to come." George replied.

"Yeah me too. Let's go out and find a nice restaurant" Dream decided.

Dream pushed George down to the ramp to leave the boat and started heading towards a nearby town. After a while they came across an Italian restaurant.

"Can we stop here? Italian's my favourite" George asked.

"I was just about to ask. It's mine too" Dream answered.

Dream pushed George into the restaurant and was greeted by a small waiter with brown hair and brown eyes. Dream asked him if they had any wheelchair friendly tables and the waiter lead them to a small table near the back of the restaurant. Dream thanked him and he left.

Dream carefully pushed George into the table to make sure he could reach and then sat down on a chair on the opposite side.

"So what's your favourite thing to get?" Dream inquired.

"Pasta Carbonara" George replied. "What about you?"

"No way! That's mine too. It's literally so good" Dream exclaimed. "I wonder what the portion sizes are like, maybe we could share one big one?"

"Ew no way, I don't want your spit in my mouth" George insisted.

Dream looked visibly confused. "But- Oh you know what nevermind. We'll get two then, but you better eat every bite of it." Dream remarked.

When the waiter came back Dream ordered for the both of them, choosing just some water to drink with it.

Their pasta came and it turns out the portion sizes were huge after all. Dream scoffed when he saw them and gave George the "I told you so" look. They ate as much as they could and then called for the bill.

After a few minutes the waiter came back with the bill, placing it in front of Dream.

"You know what that means" Dream joked.

"No.. What?" George asked.

"Oh nevermind. Look, it's on me, okay?" Dream said, grabbing the bill to check how much it was. He didn't seem fazed by the price, and started to pull out his wallet.

"No Dream, you don't have to" George demanded, reaching for his own wallet. He quickly realised he didn't have it and sighed, giving in.

Once Dream payed he stood up and helped wheel George out.