The bi spies

{before i start i just want to say thank you to the people commenting and asking for new chapters and saying nice things i really appreciate them and it literally makes me so happy lol anyway.}

(OO BTW if u want a good song to listen to that matches the vibe of this chapter i'd recommend Bubblegum by Clairo)

[ALSO not to worry you besties but this is the second last chapter. I was thinking about a sequel or like the story from Dream's pov? lmao idk if anyone would want that maybe i'll just write something new]

{ALSO ALSO it's my birthday today?!?!? random but yeah this is what i do for fun on my birthday}

It had been a few days since Dream had been admitted to hospital. Mallory and Penelope had told George about Dream. He was alive, but in a coma. A piece of metal from the ship had hit his head. George was able to walk now without the wheelchair and decided it was about time he visited.

Dream looked almost angelic lying in the hospital bed. He was pale but bruised, and connected to various machines.

George sat on a chair next to the bed.

"Oh Dream" George muttered. He softly ran his finger down Dream's arm. "God I- I didn't want any of this to happen. I'm sorry"

George slowly slid his hand down, gripping his fingers tightly around Dream's hand. This feeling was becoming unbearable to George. He had feelings for Dream and he needed to stop ignoring them. He decided when Dream woke up he was going to do something about it.

George spent everyday with Dream for the next three weeks, talking to him about various things in his life, however random they were. His talking, of course, got no response but occasionally he would feel Dream's fingers tighten around his for a split second. Maybe it was his imagination but he was almost sure they did.

Mallory and Penelope would visit often too and reminded George to go home to get rest and have a shower. They assured George that if anything happened they'd call him straight away.

George decided he'd go home and rest for a few days. He had spent around two days at home and was feeling more refreshed, but constantly worried about Dream. It's weird to think about how much he used to hate him. Dream probably didn't like him back anyway. Would Dream have visited if he was the one in a coma?

It had now been three days since he last visited Dream, it was early in the morning and George had just woke up. Every morning he woke he expected some idiotic text from Dream, asking him, or more telling him to come to the café or someplace to discuss 'mission plans.' George had pretended to be annoyed but he never was, his heart burst when he had received those messages.

George got out of bed and got dressed into the first thing he pulled from his closet, just basic black sweats and an old grey t-shirt.

He had planned to spend this day just laying around, maybe watching tv, when his phone rang. It was Mallory.

"George!" she exclaimed. "Dream just woke up. He hasn't really said much yet, but he's awake, come here quickly"

George couldn't believe his ears. He immediately started running out the door. "That's brilliant news Mallory, what has he said so far?" George asked.

"Well the first thing he said when he woke up was just your name, he said it like he was expecting you to be there honestly. He hasn't said anything since then, or at least that I know of because the doctors made me leave" Mallory told him.

"Oh.. I'm on my way" George said, hanging up the phone and driving as fast as he could to the hospital.

When he arrived to the door he walked as fast as he could to Dream's room, being greeted by Mallory and Penelope outside the door. They let George talk to Dream alone.