chapter five: the golden reunion

~GBon's POV~

"I wonder how my friend GFred is doing." I said as I peek outside the hole in the wooden wall in the barn near the new restaurant. I decided to check out the new place!

11:45

I passed by baloon boy without him noticing. I quickly sprint to the backstage where the animatronics wouldn't find me, and there I heard " Bon, Is that you?" I quickly turn around and find my old friend GFred.

"GFred!" I screamed as we both hugged,"Where have you been all this time?" I asked. "I was here, hiding, lurking in the shadows." he replied.

~GFred's POV~

I was hiding backstage when I saw someone sprint in. "He looks like my friend!" I said to myself. Surely, it was! "Bon, is that you?" I asked to confirm as I stepped out of the dark.

"GFred!" was the reply. "Where have you been all this time?" he asked"I was here, hiding, lurking in the shadows." I replied.

12:05

~GBon's POV~

"So? What were you up to all this time?" I asked. "Come!" he replied with a cheeky grin."I'll show you!"

12:30

"This is what I have been up to." he said, pointing at the night guard."I've been trying to pull off a jumpscare on the night guard." he said.

6:00

"Come! I know a place where Toy Freddy and the gang wouldn't find us!" he said, pulling me into the darkness, inside a secret, underground room. "We'll be safe here!" he said.