Chapter 22:Meeting the guard who saved your life

/Jeremy's POV/

I walked up to a certain room which I suspected was the managers office. Well, I had a correct guess. The manager, Mr. Faze will not be here today because he had left to somewhere else to check on the new building he decided to build.
I wandered around. This place will be closing down soon. I thought to myself. Then, I saw a newspaper on the table. I read it. There was a portion in it that said "Freddy Fazebears will close due to financial problems." "Okay, this will hurt!" I said reading on"The old animatronics still get to see the light of day as because the management has decided to repair them. The toy animatronics will be scrapped and the building, torn down." I gasped. "The old building will be used again same with the Marionette but it will be shut down to rott. This was their last week open. So come on! And enjoy while you still can!" I cried. Tonight will be the begining of their last three nights. I sighed. "If only I could change the world, turn back time, or stay even later. Oh! I could record some messages for the next guard!" I exclaimed. "Hey kid! Whats your name?" a voice called from behind me. I did seem to recognize the voice. "Oh, by the way, my name is Mike, Mike Schmit!" I bolted up. "So you are the one from the recordings!" I said, turning my head to the man while wiping a few tears off my face. "Yeah! Thats me." Mike said. "Oh, uh, I never got your name!" "Oh! Its Jeremy, Jeremy Fitzgerald!" I replied. "So, I hear that the son of this Fritz Michael Smith guy is going to apply for the job after you. His name is Fritz Jeremy Smith. Heheh, sounds like your name eh. Jeremy?" "Oh, oh, uh, s-sorry, uh, what were you saying, I mean, pardon, where were we?" I said, snapping out of my trance. "So, what are you gonna do?" I asked. He replied, "Stay with you tonight! I had a meeting with the manager yesterday. He said I could assist you tonight and tommorow night." I thought to myself. Oh no! I will be in big trouble if he finds out or if he gets killed! My face changed from a happy and excited expression, to a sad and worried one. "Whats wrong? Anything I said?" Mike asked snapping me out my trance once again. "Oh no, no, um, nothing, nothing, uh, um... heheh I uh just got to remember, its lunch time! We need to take a break!" I lied. But unfortunately he found out. "Huh? Lunch? But its only 10:15! Isn't lunch time 11:45?" he said. Checking his clock. "Uh its just that, um..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Le cliff hangers heheh >:D

So guys, am I going to post the extension or what? So I was thinking... I should give this book a short extension. Yeah you heard it right! An extention! I have thought of it and here are my ideas...

Extension:

Mike's life

Jeremy's life

Fritz's life

My life

And...

The cast + new book special idea

So I hope you enjoyed my book! Bye my MCFcians!