Chapter 16: Say hi!

A/N

I have been working on the sequel recently and its quite hard to write about it. So I decided to temorarily stop the sequel and finnish the story.

Back to the story...

/Freddy's POV/

11:55

"Hey, guys?" I called. "Yah?"Bonnie replied. "Do you feel like you cant control yourself?" I asked "Uhuh! Yeah! After the kids were stuffed into us!" Bonnie said. "It must be them controlling us at night!"

Just then, five children showed up. They looked like ghosts, well, I think they are ghosts! "Indeed! What you said was true!" they said. "Where was the fifth kid stuffed?" I asked rather curious. "In him!" the children replied, pointing at Golden Freddy. "You!?" I said puzzled. "Yes! In me." Gold replied.

Meanwhile...

/Jeremy's POV/

I checked the cameras. "Oh no! Chika was gone! Bonnie and Freddy semmed to be having a conversation with a Golden Freddy? Well, lets check pirates cove. Hmmmh? Nope nuthin. Uh... AAAHHHHHHHHHH! *shuts door* Holy SH!T! Holy SH!T! Wat da F*CK! Huff, puff, Huff, puff, Huff, puff... Hwew that was quick! Heh, now, back to... Sh!t, oh no *presses the button panickedly*" 

Bang! Clank Clank Clank...

"Heheh, they don't seem to quit!" I said wiping the sweat off my forehead.

/Freddy's POV/

"...and stuffed into suits." the child finnished. "Oh my! Which one of you is inside me?" Bonnie asked. Then, a kid, with magenta eyes and a purple ponytail raised her hand. "I am!" she said sweetly. "How are we seeing you?" I asked. "Simple, we pick who can see us, and they see us!" a boy, wearing a black tux and a top hat said. "You see, we need to be set free!" said another ghost child. She has blonde hair and a yellow shirt that said,"LETS EAT!" on it and shiny black shoes. "How exactly?" Foxy interrupted.

/Jeremy's POV/

"Oh no! Oh uh, oh?! Heh, I thought he was gonna pounce on me." I said watching the cameras. I was looking at the stage. "Okay, first Freddy, then Bonnie, and a Gold version of Freddy, and now Foxy! Wait... Did I just say Golden version of Freddy?" I asked myself as I tried to fix my eyes on the bear. I decided to change view to a room and saw Freddy's poster become a Golden Freddy. "Huh? Now more! Great!" I put the camera down to freshen my eyes when suddenly...

/Gold's POV/

"Hey! Sorry for interupting your  conversation but I have a game to play!" I said cutting off one of the kids' sentence. "As I was saying..." the kid continued then I decided to walk to the night guard, 'yknow, pay him a vissit. When,"Whoa! How did I-" I was cut off by a kid with blonde hair, a gold top hat, and tux with black shoes. "Cause I gave you the ability to!" he said. "Gee, thanks!" I said, trying to blush. "Your most welcome!" he said vanishing into the air. "Heh, lemmie try this!" Fwooop! "Whoa! This is awelesome! Heh, time to continue the game!" I said grabbing a poster with my face in it. I teleported to the poster room and placed it over Freddy's poster then teleporting into the security room just in time for him to check the room and drop the tablet.
AHHHHHHH!!!
"He freaked out like hell slapped him or something! I just can't believe his reaction was like... Oh my!" I exclaimed as I teleported back into the room where I had left my poster, quickly took it and teleported out. Leaving a passed-out night guard in the security room.

/Freddy's POV/

After the kids vanished I tried to recall what the kids said, well, their ghosts said. "Hmmm, lets see, expose all corpses, close the restaurant, and kill a night guard. Well, we can't kill Jeremy, he's too nice! Let's-" I was cut off by Chika when she suddenly chirped,"EAT!"
"I wasn't gonna say that!" I exclaimed. "Then what were you gonna say?" Chika replied, tilting her head. "I was gonna say ' we can't kill Jeremy, he's too nice! Let's wait!'"I replied  with a disappointed grin. "Okay!" eveyone said, agreeing to what I had said. "How long should we wait?" Bonnie asked. "Well, this is his fourth night, we just have to wait three more!" I replied happily.