Chapter 21 part one: More strings

/Freddy's POV/

I had just heard from Foxy that Marionette and James were not in the restaurant. I felt shocked. Where could they have gone?

The old restaurant became an old dusty place. Foxy had also heard that we would be moving away in a few days.

I called up a meeting on the "un-possesed/controled" animatronics. We all gathered backstage. "Hey! Gold! Can you go with Foxy and check on Spring?" "Sure! Hey Foxy! Cmon! Freddy wants us to check on Spring!" and with that they vanished. "Chika and Toy Chika, you guard the vents!" they both nodded. Bonnie and Mangle were on the hallway since Foxy was not around. I stayed in the stage and backstage. And Bb on the vents connecting the rooms.

Toy Bonnie and Toy Freddy had been controled again. Jeremy had brought with him some pizza, a hand gun, some bullets, and a few heavy items including lots of marbles.

I had figured that the Marionette had placed an extra set of strings in his box. So cutting the strings will only weaken them.

/Gold's POV/

We came up to the restaurant, well, infront of it! We froze at the sight! James was there, standing, talking to Marionette. Where is Spring? That question rang in my head as I saw him standing in the spot where James was standing. There! I realized that James was inside Spring and that Marionette had control over him! I also noticed a few strings tied to Spring. I gasped loud enough for James to hear me.

James found out that we were watching him. He then turned his head at us with a big evil grin. I saw two people. James with that grevious face. And Spring with that face of someone who has given up. Me, known for the ability to make things halucinate, made James see and hear things static related. Spring, as a animatronic, understood what I had told him. I quickly teleported Foxy to the restaurant. I stayed knowing that Spring needed me.

/Springtrap's POV/

Stay strong and fight! Those were the words that rang in my head. I was under the control of James. Gold had stayed in the diner I stayed in. I had to be careful.