Chapter 12: Night Three

/Foxy's POV/

I was sitting in pirates cove, waiting for the 12:00 alarm. 

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

"Ah! At last!" But the next thing that happened was that the light on the camera infront of pirates cove was allready on! "Oh, come one mate! Why did ye 'ave ta look at me first! This aint right!" Just then, the light turned off. In a split second, I quickly sprinted towards the door...

/Mike Schmit's POV/

CLANK! CLANK! CLANK!
"What was that?" I asked myself.

"Whoa! Oh no, oh no!" I watched as Foxy sprinted down the hallway.

CLANK! CLANK! SCREEEEEE! BANG!

"Whew! Luckily I got to close the door on-" I was cut as Foxy gave a deafening, loud screech outside the door before he sped down the hall back into pirates cove. "Ow! Oh man! Oh jeez! Oh, oh, whew! Good thing I can hear again!"

BRINNNGGGGG!

"Oh its 6:00 allready!" I said in joy as I ran out of the building.

*Le time skip*

/Your POV/

8:00

The kids came rushing in and some, towards pirates cove. Five children went in and played with Foxy. One of the staff saw the children. He hated Foxy. He decided to kill those children but he, first, thought of a strategy...

HEY THERE MY MCFcians! HOW ARE YOU GUYS ENJOYING MY BOOK? PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE!