Chapter 13: The murder

/Your POV/

9:30

Families are on their way home and the animatronics sang their last song. When the song had finnished, he quickly climbed into the stage, borrowed Freddy's microphone and called the five kids that visited Foxy. "C'mon kids! I have a surprise for you waiting in the backstage! You get to see the 'behind the scenes'!" The kids ran and he told them to wait so he could get something. He left them sitting in the chairs backstage. He went inside a small room. He called the kids in one by one. Whenever the kid enters, there is a animatronic there, standing. The child is then murdered and stuffed into the suit.

11:55

The parents are now worried because the kids haven't returned while the murderer escaped from the back.

Mike came in and saw the parents' worried faces, waiting for their children. "Whats wrong?" Mike asked. "Our children haven't come back from backstage!" said a parent. "Okay, I'll check on them!" Mike replied. Mike ran backstage and saw the animatronics, standing, smelling like rotten corpses. But Mike didn't mind. He just sped past the animatronics and looked around. He then saw a big blood stain on the floor in one of those rooms backstage. Mike hurried to the parents and told them what he had seen. The parents burst into tears. Where could they have gone?