lost cat (minhoxchangbin)

genre/warnings: angst, fluff, cursing

description: changbin is just a normal guy that has a normal job. he lives alone until he finds a cat that found it's way into his apartment. they slowly bond while changbin takes care of it, until one day it isn't a cat waiting for him at home, but instead sees a handsome young man waiting on the couch for him. 

height:

changbin: 167 cm

minho: 175 cm

ages:

changbin: 25

minho: 26

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

if you asked changbin to describe his life, he'd say calm, boring, but organized. he had a normal job at an office and he lived in a little apartment. he had close friends who were loyal and helpful. everything in his life was predictable, and he had no problem with it. until that one day.

the man was coming back home after a day at the office. he had stopped to buy some groceries as well. the sun was setting, so it had to be 7 pm. he looked over to the coffee table in front of the couch, where his dvds were missing. jisung had passed by again.

changbin sighed as he left his shopping bags on the counter, "i really have to ask that asshole to stop dropping by and basically robbing me," he rolled his eyes. 

while changbin cooked the eggs that he had tooken out of the bags, he heard a little rustling from the other two bags on the floor. looking over, he saw a furry creature who had ripped up the fish and started eating it.

changbin screamed in surprise, "why the shit is there a fucking cat in my apartment?!" 

the cat just looked at him. its black fur gleamed a bit from the kitchen lights. it wasn't an ugly cat with it's adorable warm brown eyes... and it didn't have a collar. was it a stray cat? changbin picked the animal up slowly, just to see how light it was. the poor feline was malnourished.

"you poor, poor kitty... i'll feed you," he smiled, "but how did you wander in anyways?" he looked around his apartment- yes, his dumbass friend opened the window while he was at his place and the cat wandered in, "my stupid friend left the window open. i could've actually been robbed," he sighed and finished up with making the eggs. 

after that, the man took a bowl and the fish that the cat had started eating and put it in front of the furry creature. it seemed to enjoy it as it was purring. changbin assumed the cat was male, since it was slightly bigger than female cats he'd seen.

"i'll take care of you, alright?" he paused for a bit. "what do i call you, though?" he thought of cats. they were quick, clever, and sharp. he was hoping this cat was like the others as well so his name wouldn't be ironic, "i'll call you min."

the cat looked over to him for a second and then went back to eating.

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

min wasn't exactly scared of him, but just wasn't very affectionate, like most cats. whenver changbin would try to pet him or pick him up, he would run away. once, his cat even scratched him. 

but around the first month mark, min started trusting him more and would even come to cuddle him while he was watching tv. then, he started waiting for changbin to come back home from work at the door, like a dog. he'd bring his owner little gifts too, like little flowers... or dead birds. but the other liked it. it made him know that the animal acknowledged him as a friend or just a trusted acquaintance. one day, he even let changbin pick him up and kiss him. that night, he slept on his owner's bed.