mirror sex (chanxchangbinxhyunjin)

genre/warnings: smut, threesome, cursing

description: hyunjin walks in on changbin and chan in the dance practice room

ages:

changbin: 21

chan: 23

hyunjin: 20

heights:

changbin: 167 cm

chan: 177 cm

hyunjin: 186 cm

others: mirror sex, consensual choking, hair pulling, nipple stimulation, back door era

requested by: allhailbabychangbin

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

thump.

hyunjin turned, looking around in the empty hall. 

thump.

where was that noise coming from?

thump.

maybe it was a renovation? but why? there was nothing in this area to change. it was fairly new and was cleaned on the regular. in fact, the staff tried so hard to maintain this place to be pristine at all times, so much so that he got yelled at for spilling a drink on accident. whatever, he was getting off track.

thump.

muffled screams came from the end of the corridor, where the dance room was. they sounded... painful.

thump.

thump.

thump.

god, if he was about to stumble upon a murder hyunjin has some very bad things to say about this shitty entertainment company.

thump.

as he got closer, the screams sounded more like groans... weird. hyunjin reached the door and slowly peeked through the crack. the scene he saw was nothing that he was expecting. it felt like something short-circuited in his head. he let his jaw drop and something else tighten.

inside the room was changbin, fully naked, pressed to the mirror. he was a sobbing mess, rosy cheeks and all, and looking into his own eyes in shame. behind him was chan, slamming into him at an animalistic pace. he was gripping the smaller's wrists and saying things in his ear, teasing it by licking the lobe and biting changbin's neck. and all over the taller's back were scratches. he assumed that they were changbin's doing.

hyunjin just watched, his bulge getting bigger. he watched chan pull out, cum all over changbin's back, and then pull his pants up. the shorter fell onto his knees and caught his breath. while hyunjin just watched the shortest, mystified, he didn't notice who was walking up to him.  

"hyunjinnie, you do realize that your hiding spot is terrible, right? i noticed you five minutes ago." 

silence.

"if you wanna join us you can. i wanted to go for another round anyway."

he jumped back, face reddening. "uh-huh. okay. yeah, yeah, yeah. sure." the words flowed out of his mouth, and before he realized it, he was led to changbin. 

the boy on the floor looked up, eyes glazed over with pure lust. "hyunjin-ah~ come join us~" he said, slightly grinding on the floor.

hyunjin bit his lip and ran his hand through his hair. he turned to changbin and awkwardly stood in front of him. he couldn't stand looking at him like this and not doing anything. hyunjin quickly unzipped his jeans and watched his dick spring out in an almost cartoonish way. he looked away to hide his blushing face.