short skirt (hyunjinxchangbin)

genre/warnings: smut, fluffy, aftercare, hyung kink, femininization 

description: changbin thinks its a good day to see how he looks with his new skirt, his parents are travelling, his little brother is at his boyfriend's house, everything seems fitting. he didn't expect for hyunjin, his little brother's best friend, to sneak into their house to look out for some clothes jisung forgot there just in time to catch his years long crush dancing vagely to some girl group in front of the mirror, shaking the short skirt all around. 

ages: 

changbin: 23 

hyunjin: 20 

heights: 

changbin: 165 cm 

hyunjin: 178 cm

others: switching povs, hyunjin has the god's menu era hair

requested by: bebeamagica

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

it was the perfect day.

nobody was home. 

he had a skirt he wanted to try on and a choreography he wanted to finally fully perform. 

changbin put on the white tennis skirt that he secretly bought and paired it with a semi-transluscent lavender blouse. he was contented at the sight in the mirror. he looked... pretty. with some cheap cosmetics he bought from the drug store, he applied some rosy blush and light lip gloss over lip tint. and finally, he finished it off by styling his hair. he usually kept his hair cropped short, but it had grown out a bit. 

after the countless preparations, he put on his favorite wonder girls song, so hot. maybe it's a bit old-style, but it's a great song! over the past few months, he's started listening to more 2nd generation bands because their music had this... vibe that he really appreciated. out of all the bands, wonder girls had become a sort of hyperfixation.  that's why he'd been learning their choreographies in secret while his parents were out, but he always had to be careful not to make too much noise and disturb his brother.

but he was alone now.

he set up his phone in front of the mirror to be able to record himself and see his improvement. changbin was also part of a forum dedicated to wonder girls, where he would upload the video if he decided he liked it.

finally, the right part of the song kicked in and changbin started dancing along. the boy was proud of himself and more confident in his body now.  he used to look at himself in disgust at times because of his short stature but plump body. for some reason, his confidence started growing from the moment he started getting into the older girl groups. since then he also started working out and being healthier in general. so when he looked in the mirror he could be proud of his biceps and abs. his pecs had grown quite a lot as well. all to say that his hard work (and maybe some girl pop) helped him.

as the song came to an end, changbin went downstairs to get some water downstairs. the following 30 minutes or so was just him perfecting the entire choreography. the loud music concealed the sound of somebody entering the home...

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

it wasn't hyunjin's first time at the seo's mansion. he hung out here often since his best friend was the beloved younger son. however, jisung was currently on a date with minho. his parents were out of town for the weekend and his mysterious big brother was probably out at the moment. thankfully he was given a spare key so he could retrieve some of his clothes from the last time he came over about a week ago.