disobedient (hyunjinxchangbin)

genre/warnings: smut, degradation, daddy kink, aftercare

description: changbin tries to prove to hyunjin that he can top so he ties hyunjin to the bed and tries to take charge. while changbin struggles to get ready, the other unties himself and turns the tables.

ages: 

changbin- 21

hyunjin-21

heights: 

changbin- 167 cm 

hyunjin-  178 cm

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦

hyunjin's wrists hurt. a lot, they felt like they were blistering. he slowly opened his eyes, looking around to see a dimly lit room and a figure crouching near his legs. squinting his eyes a little, he realized who it was. goddamnit, changbin.

"finally awake, huh hyunjinnie?" changbin said, leaning forward a bit.

hyunjin tried to get up, but both his arms and legs were tied. and he also happened to be naked. this was so humiliating. he knew being a deep sleeper would ruin him one day, but not so soon.

"did you finally realize you were tied up?" changbin giggled a bit. "you said i couldn't top, so i'm going to prove you wrong~" he purred, licking his lips.

hyunjin was livid but still found this cute. his boyfriend was cute no matter what he did. 

the older boy grabbed him gently, slowly leaving a trail of kisses on his neck and collarbone. then, changbin went lower and kissed his cock, slowly. he proceeded to start rubbing it, and then giving the other a full-on handjob.

"stop now, changbin." the younger warned, "you won't top me."

changbin huffed and crossed his arms, "you already have a boner. plus, what are you gonna do, you're tied up!" he laughed a bit.

he kept on teasing hyunjin, who noticed that the knots were not done too well, so he could be able to undo them easily. he started quickly, but his hands shook when changbin took his cock into his mouth, losing the progress. with the teasing, hyunjin had to hurry before the other could do anything stupid. he blushed and took a shaky breath. changbin looked over to him, a little too overjoyed.

hyunjin groaned a bit before saying, "i'm warning you one last time, stop now and you won't be punished."

"like i said, you can't do anything about it!" he stuck out his tongue.

hyunjin finally undid the knots. "i warned you, changbin." he flipped his lover over, and the knots at his feet immediately came off. he should really teach changbin how to properly tie a knot because this was actually sad.

changbin gasped, surprised at how the other managed to escape, "how- how did you manage to escape- i tied you up. those ropes took me a long time to tie."

"well apparently you don't know how to tie knots." he snarled.

changbin just whined in response, embarrassed.  

"so, what are we gonna do with you, slut?" hyunjin smiled sadistically, ripping off the older's shirt. "you deserve a punishment."

changbin looked away while hyunjin started playing with his nipples, not wanting the younger to see his flushed face. 

"you've already completely submitted to me~ did you even actually want to top? you disobedient little bitch." hyunjin grabbed his ass and squeezed it, grinning when his partner moaned. changbin loved being degraded but never admitted it. he was rather stubborn, and he didn't want to show how good he felt just to bother his boyfriend.