Cuddles?-Age regression

(Good's pov)

J

ef was out for the day to visit family or some other shit he does. But that's besides the point, since jef was gone that means I can turn little! So that's what in gonna do since I rarely get to be little.

I ran to my room and looked in my closet for my baby stuff or whatever the shit is called. I found my stuff but it was too high for me so I just used my wings to get the stuff.

"It's been so long since I can be wittle."

I changed into a white skirt and a white checkered top.

(An idea of his outfit uwu)

"Omg where is FLUFFY?!" I shouted at my closet.

I ran and checked under my bed On my bed my drawers but couldn't find fluffy!

Tears pricked my eyes at the thought of me losing my bestfriend. I wanted to start crying right then and their but I decided to suck it up and just go watch some tv.

I walked to the couch and saw FLUFFY!

"FLUFFY OMG I THOUGHT I LOST YOU!" I pointed out to fluffy.

I sat down on the couch and put on my favorite show and put my paci in my mouth. I slowly started to fall asleep as my eyes felt droopy and heavy.

(Jef's pov)

I was driving back home since I was at my parents and was going to stay over but decided not to since I would have made them sleep on the couch and that's rude so I left.

I pulled up home and took my keys out of the car and walked inside.

I expected good to be pulling an all nighter again but I saw the tv on playing a.... Kids show?

"Good?"I called out.

I walked over to turn the tv on but saw good in a skirt and a cute top plus a pacifier falling out his mouth.

"Um good wake up..."

Good just hid his face with his blue blanket and held his legs under the blanket.

"Good wake up this is serious."

Good pouted but sat up and opened his now tried eyes with bags under his eyes from the lack of sleep.

"Jwef?" Good spoke out with a tired and squeaky, soft voice.

"Um what's going on?" I stated making it obvious that I was confused at the fact he had a pacifier in his mouth and stuffed animal and something that wasn't his cloack.

"Oh! I um this is just uh-" He said with a more woken voice and nervous tone.

Tears started to flow at his eyes in fear of me...

"I'm sowwy.." He said in the most soft and powerless voice he has ever had or atleast I have heard him with.

"Hey it's okay don't worry I won't judge you about any of this. I find it really cute baby." I said to make sure he doesn't freak out more than he is right now.

Good's eyes lit up with joy as he heard that he wasn't going to be made fun of.

"Cuddles?" Good asked me.

I nodded and sat down and pulled him close to me. He stuffed his face in my chest and fell asleep.

"Goodnight my baby" I kissed his forehead and fell asleep myself holding him tightly.

-------------------
First oneshot done uwu