Timeout! - age sumthin

Prompt - Good starts being bratty and get put in time out.

(Jef pov)

Good was being a bratty baby today. He was throwing stuff, making a mess, demanding for stuff, but worst of all, he was throwing tantrums If he didn't get his way. And right now he was doing his worst throwing a tantrum.

"Good calm down!" I yelled at him to hopefully get him to stop.

"NWO GET ME THE FWRIKIN TOY YOU PUMKIN!"

I have zero idea  of how to calm this baby down. He won't even listen to me I can't think of any thing else to do!

Good then came over to me and slapped me...

"Toy you bwich!" Good yelled at me expecting me to listen to him.

"YOU KNOW WHAT GOODBOYHALO! YOUR GOING IN TIMEOUT!"

Good fell silent in shock I just yelled at.

I stormed over to Good grabbing his wrist and pulling him over to a corner. Good was pounting and trying to fly away from me but I keep my grip on him tight.

I got to the corner(please this is so cringe) and put Good their watching him to make sure he doesn't leave.

Good started to cry. Tears falling from his checks to the ground.

I felt so bad watching him start to pour out but I didn't let his tears fool me. From what I know Good is extremely good at faking.

( time skip 3 min) :3

I got up from the couch to go tell Good time out was over for him.

I came to the spot Good was to see him hugging his stuffed animal that looked like my minecraft skin.

"Good, time out is done."

Good didn't respond but looked up and responded in a nod but he didn't move.

I went over to Good and picked him up in the way he hated the most. I picked him up and threw him over my shoulder taking him to the couch.

Good started doing soft and light kicks signaling he was scared of being carried like this.

We got to couch and I sat him down.

"Cmon Good! Why aren't you talking?"

"I'm sowwy I was being moody..." Good told me in a shakey voice like he was crying for hours.

"Awwww, baby you don't have to be sorry. You were just in a bad mood it's okay!" I told him reassuringly.

Good patted the seat next to him wanting me to sit with him.

I sat down and as soon as I did Good put his head on my lap closing his eyes.

I brush my fingers over his hair seeing a light teal blush apear on his checks. I kissed his forehead falling asleep myself. <3

———————————————————
455 WORDS AYYYYYYYYY :D

GIVE ME IDEAS PLEASEEEEEEEEE