Angst :>

Prompt: Bad has been stressed everyday to the point he has thought of dangerous ideas... he came across the thought of being a little like skeppy but he thinks he can't because he has skeppy to take care of...

A/n this will be the bad ending of the story! A/n the short skeppy story will come it's just that wattpad deleted all of the short skeppy story ;-;

(Bbh pov)

After hours on hours of being yelled at and being ordered to do stuff like a maid I finally got out of work.

I parked my car in the garage closing the garage and walking inside.

I knew I had to record a video but I just had no motivation for making a video plus I had no ideas so why does it matter.

I saw skeppy come out of his room in normal clothes and not his cute outfits. He must not be little right now.

Skeppy came over to the couch and sat next to me.

"Hi bad."

"Hi skeppy..."

"How was work?"

I didn't answer him,just stared at him turning back to face the TV letting a small but audible sigh.

Skeppy looked at me with sadness in his eyes then ran back to his room coming back with a box and I knew exactly what the box contains.

Skeppy pulled out his dark blue duck plush.

"You feeling little?"

"No im just holding one."

"You want to take one?"

I looked at him confused and scared. I didn't answer him just got off the couch and to my room.

I should of taken his offer it would be nice to be little but then again... he is a little I can't be selfish.

I layed on my bed quickly falling into a deep sleep.

I woke up to see a fully dark room..? Where was I because it had no door's or windows but for some reason I could see myself perfectly fine.

???:*maniac laughter*

Loud laughter roared over me and everywhere in this black box.

Bbh:who is there?!

???: Bad, bad, bad, why would you want to be a fucking little?

Bbh:how did you know I wanted to be a little?

A person apeard right in front of me... they looked like me except they had white,pale skin, they had a blue and cloak like mine but mine was red and black.

Gbh: I'm you just the opposite. My name is goodboyhalo.

I looked at the man shocked.

Gbh: anywas so I am going to ask you again... why? I mean yeah you deal with alot of stress but being a baby? Cmon now.

Gbh: you have skeppy to take care of and now you want to be selfish and be a little yourself?