You have my pups?-fluff

Omegaverse-skephalo

Prompt: Bad had been pregnant for 2 months now and things are great! Untill skeppy comes back from a party drunk to be seen with bad.

A/n if you are uncomfortable with pregnancy please leave. Even if their is nothing wrong with it some people might find it weird that a male is pregnant.

(No one pov!)

Bad has been waiting for skeppy to come back as he had just put sapnap to bed after he was throwing his little tantrum and almost burn the house down but we don't talk about that!

Bad had been snapped out of his thoughts to see... puffy?

"Why are you here puffy?" Bad had gotten no response just a drunk skeppy thrown to the couch.

"What happend at the party?" Bad asked while trying to get to Skeppy but stopped by Puffy.

"Bad I recommend you don't get too close to him. He is wasted out of his mind." Puffy warned Bad pulling him closer to her.

"Oh yeah! Not to mention you are also pregnant with his and your pups."

Bad had cringed at the word 'pregnant' since everyone used that excuse on him and was limited to doing such things as taking care of his drunk husband because of his pregnancy.

"You look *hic* cute to- *hic* day." Skeppy said while pointing to Bad giggleing while puffy shook her head and while Bad blushed hiding behind puffy.

Sapnap had ran out his room holding his panda plush untill he saw puffy, "PUFFWY!!" Sappy yelled running holding his hands up to puffy.

"Hey buddy! Here let's go read a story so we can sleep." She suggested to the little baby blaze.

"Nwoo!! Nwo sleep! Pway!" Sapnap chanted in puffy's arms.

"But sleep is good for you plus I'll let you play with dream tomorrow!" Puffy bribed at the boy.

"Okay!" Sapnap jumped from puffy's arms and ran to his room.

"I'll be back don't go too close to him." Puffy got a thumbs up from Bad as she walked away.

Skeppy approached Bad without him realizing and pulled him into a gentle kiss.

Bad could taste the alcohol as skeppy kissed him. Bad tried to pull away but couldn't.

Puffy came back to see bad being forced into a so looked (it made sence to me ;-;) sloppy drunk kiss.

She ran over to them pulling them apart from the kiss.

"SKEPPY ARE YOU INSANE HE'S PREGNANT HE CAN'T BE DOING THAT!" puffy shouted to skeppy forgetting he was drunk.

"Pregnant?! With who's kid! Yours?!" Skeppy yelled back thinking she had got him pregnant since she was also an alpha.(No I don't ship puffy and bad)

"What?! Ew no! He is pregnant with your pups!" Puffy answered him in clear disgust.

"My pups? Since when did we have *hic* sex?"

"LANGUAGE!"

Skeppy walked over to bad trying not to trip.

Skeppy placed his left hand on his waist and his right hand on bad's chin making him face Skeppy, ( I- yeah ok.) "You're pregnant with my pups?" Skeppy asked in a way that he was joking but at same time not sure.

Bad giggled at Skeppy and his question putting his hand on Skeppy's cheeks," Yeah I am you muffinhead." Bad pecked Skeppy's lips making him feel fuzzy and blush.

"Imma go now take care bad!" Puffy had waved goodbye and walked out the door closing it behind her.

"When am I gonna have my pups?"

"Soon but you still have to wait a while love."

Skeppys picked bad up bridal style caring him to his and bad's room.

Skeppy laid down with bad as he spooned bad gently not to hurt his stomach since he had became a bit more sober.

Bad was supprised at how gently Skeppy was drunk until he remembered the time Skeppy and bad were at a party and a sober dude started to hit on bad and Skeppy who was drunk didn't take it very well and let's just say that dude never went back to bad ever again and he had wished he never did.( No he didn't die. Well maybe he did-)

Bad was just glad his little muffin had always been gentle with him drunk and sober.

Skeppy kissed bad's neck softly then drifting off to sleep holding bad protectively.

Bad smiled at the feeling of skeppy being in bed with him and knowing they were going to have another baby and sapnap was going to have another sibling.

-------------------
746: words!

(Edit:Story will not be deleted and this is because for certain it has no smut included in the story.)

Also I am gonna make my new book the ' a joke made into reality ' I just have been trying to talk with my bestfriend because she has ghosted me since she went to Texas but anyway it will come soon!