Chapter 4: Station Square

Sonic, Amy, Manic, and Sonia have arrived in Station Square on the hunt for the green Chaos Emerald. And since they're in the city, they don't know where to look for the ones who have the emerald.

(With Scourge and Fiona Fox...)

"Where should we hide this emerald?" Scourge asked.

"The doctor didn't say about the location for where to put it." Fiona replied.

(Back with Sonic and the others...)

They were wandering down the street as they spotted Scourge and Fiona.

"Hey!" Sonic called, to the greed hedgehog and brown fox.

"Uh oh! It's Sonic!" Fiona said, nervous.

"We'd better hide!" Scourge said, as he took Fiona's hand and dashed off.

"Hey, where do you think you're going!?" Sonic said, as he took Manic and Sonia's hands and Sonia held Amy as Sonic ran.

They lost where Scourge and Fiona Fox have gone. Sonic let go of his siblings and Sonia let go of Amy.

"They must've gone in the train." Amy said, pointing in the train.

(\\// Station Square train \\//)

The four hedgehogs were now in the train as they lost track of the green hedgehog and brown fox.

"We lost them." Sonic said, as he sighed in frustration.

"Let's rest here for now. At least we can track them with the radar." Amy said, as she took out a Chaos Emerald radar.

"Where'd you get that?!" Sonia said, surprised.

"I snagged it from the Death Egg before I knocked out Sleet and Dingo." Amy replied.

"Not bad Ames." Sonic said, as she blushed.

Sonic put the group's recent emerald they found in the radar to find Scourge and Fiona's location. He saw that the green Chaos Emerald's location is somewhere in the train before the tracking cut off.

"Aww, dang it!" Sonic said, in frustration. "The tracking signal is lost."

"Oh man." Manic said, as he sighed in defeat.

"At least we know they're somewhere on the train." Sonia said.

"That's at least something. But lets just rest up." Sonic said, as they entered a room in the train.

(In cabin 02 on the train...)

In the room was four beds and a lamp. The walls were a cobalt blue color, and the carpeted floor was a navy blue. The sheets of the beds were white and a window to look out from.

The hedgehogs sat on each of the beds as they were resting up.

"Why don't we look around the train?" Amy asked. "There could be other people here who would've seen Scourge and Fiona."

"Good thinking Amy." Sonic said, getting up.

Amy and Sonic left their cabin on the train and went to look in other rooms. Sonia and Manic just stayed in their cabin to rest up.

Sonic and Amy walked around in to Cabin 01 finding the kitchen on the train as well as a female red hedgehog in a magenta dress and shoes with a white apron and a name tag that read Koko.

"Oh, hi there, I'm the chef on the train." She said.

"Nice to meet you." Amy said.

"Just come to this room when you're ready to eat. Tonight, the meal in my finest chilidogs." Koko said.