Chapter 7: The Prophecy! (The End)

Knuckles was trying to figure out where Sonic and the others were.

"How am I supposed to get to Sonic in time?" Knuckles thought, to himself. "Oh. that's right. I have a Chaos Emerald!"

Knuckles used Chaos Control to teleport to Sonic's location.

(In the lower docks of the Death Egg...)

Knuckles teleported in as he saw Tails and Amy.

"Tails, where is Sonic?" Knuckles asked.

"In the control room!" Tails replied.

"Thanks!" Knuckles said as he ran to the control room.

(In the control room...)

Knuckles bashed down the door. Eggman was in shock to see Knuckles was alive.

"KNUCKLES?!" Eggman said, furiously.

"Your plans are over!" Knuckles said, going to the generator with his emerald. "CHAOS, CONTROL!"

The Chaos Emeralds circled around the generator deactivating it but before it could do that Eggman activated a trapdoor pulling the generator into one of his old shuttle from his third fight with Sonic.

"I won't allow you to stop me, Knuckles! My plans won't be stopped!" Eggman said, as he escaped.

"No! He got away!" Knuckles said, angrily. "Now what can I do?!"

"Knuckles, how are you alive?" Aleena asked. "I thought you got crushed in the pyramid."

"I thought I was dead too. But the Chaos Emerald protected me." Knuckles explained. "Maybe if it helped me... then maybe we might have a chance to stop Eggman."

Knuckles picked up the Chaos Emeralds as he brought them over to Sonic, Manic, and Sonia surrounding the seven emeralds around them. The Chaos Emeralds repaired Sonic's medallion, and circled around him and his siblings as they were unfrozen and were entering their super forms Superstar Sonic, Melodic Manic, and Symphonic Sonia.

 The Chaos Emeralds repaired Sonic's medallion, and circled around him and his siblings as they were unfrozen and were entering their super forms Superstar Sonic, Melodic Manic, and Symphonic Sonia

'Image from: Archie Sonic Online Issue #50.'

The hedgehogs sped out after Eggman to get rid of the generator once and for all.

(// Dr. Eggman/Robotnik: Boss Fight [Doomsday Zone] //)

"Let's finish this!" Sonic said, as he and siblings followed.

It's been a while since Sonic was in space but luckily he knew his way around. They had to be careful of asteroids.

Sonia activated her medallion as she blasted some of the asteroids out of the way.

"All clear!" Sonia said, putting away her keyboard blaster.

The hedgehogs were close to Eggman's ship as he got a motion sensor the hedgehogs were close.