Chapter 6: Death Egg (The End?)

Sonic Underground was only two Chaos Emeralds away from stopping Eggman's plans and saving their mother.

The Sonic Underground Van came to a stop in front of Tails' Workshop. Sonic, Amy, Sonia, and Manic came out of the van with the 5 Chaos Emeralds they had. Sonic knocked on the door as Tails came to the door and opened it.

"Hey Tails." Sonic greeted.

"Hey Sonic." Tails greeted back. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We're off to the Death Egg to save Mom and get the last two Chaos Emeralds." Manic said. "But we don't know how we can get there."

"We were thinking you could fly us up there." Sonia said.

"Sure thing." Tails replied. "Come on in. I'll fire up the Tornado 2 and X-Tornado."

The four hedgehogs came in and followed Tails to his plane dock. Tails started the Tornado 2 and X-Tornado's ignition.

"Alright guys, the planes are ready." Tails said coming over to Sonic and the others. "Sonic, you fly the Tornado 2. I'll fly the X-Tornado."

"Alright Tails. But I might be a little rusty at flying." Sonic said, getting in.

"Don't worry Sonic. You're the one I met who was able to fly like me." Tails said, preparing for takeoff.

The palm trees from the dock moved to provide a clear take off. Tails took off in the X-Tornado with Manic and Sonia while Sonic took off in the Tornado 2 on his own with Amy.

"Next stop, the Death Egg!" Sonic said, as he pulled the switch changing the Tornado 2 into the Hyper Tornado.

(Back at the Death Egg...)

Eggman was still feeling furious knowing Amy escaped with one of the emeralds. Orbot, Cubot, Shadow, Rouge, Fiona Fox, Metal Sonic, Sleet, and Dingo were with him in his planning room.

"I can't believe this!" Eggman said.

Eggman turned around as he faced everyone with an angry look in his red eyes.

"If that pink hedgehog has been helping Sonic find the Chaos Emeralds, we have to make sure he doesn't bring them all to the generator!" Eggman said. "Sleet, Dingo, Shadow, Rouge."

The four of them stepped up to him.

"I want you four to bring the generator to the Control Room." Eggman ordered.

"Yes sir!" Sleet said, as he and Dingo lifted the generator at the left.

Shadow and Rouge held it at the top and bottom bringing it out of the room.

"And I want the rest of you to go to your positions." Eggman continued.

Orbot, Cubot, Fiona, and Metal Sonic nodded and left the room as well.

(With Aleena and Sally...)

Sally was keeping Aleena safe from Eggman so he can't activate the generator to stop Sonic for good.

"This way your majesty." Sally said, running.

"Okay. Wait up." Aleena said, following her.

(Back near the planning room...)

Metal Sonic walked down the hall seeing that Scourge is back.

"Scourge, you're back." Metal Sonic said.

"Yup. I got the finest rogues to keep watch of the Death Egg." Scourge said, as he chuckled evilly. "Sonic won't know what hit him."

(In the Control Room...)