Chapter 24: Wake Up, Jordyn.

July 23, 2016, 6:23 PM

University of Illinois Hospital

Chicago, Illinois

Jordyn:

I open my eyes and see a doctor standing in front of me.

"Good! You're awake." The doctor said.

"W-what happened?" I asked, my voice dry.

The doctor sighed, "You have been in a coma for the past month. You took a pretty harsh fall and hit your head. I am so glad to see you awake and talking."

"Oh wow... is my family around?" I wondered.

He nods. "I do want to do a brief examination before I bring them in."

After the examination, he tells me that everything looked good.

He left the room and then returned with my dad, Jenna and Ryne. 

"D-daddy?" I stutter.

"I'm so glad you're okay." Dad walked over and hugged me.

I hugged him back. "So being married to Kris Bryant isn't real?" 

"Uh, no." Dad chuckles. "Did you have a dream about being married to him?" 

I nodded. "I got married to him and had two kids." I said. 

"Yeah, and I got married to Krystal Almora." Ryne smirked. We all looked at him. "What? She's a babe. A MILF if you will." He said.

I facepalmed. "You need a girlfriend." 

"Yeah, and you need a life." Ryne retorted. "I was in a coma for a month. Shut up." I defended myself.

"Ryne, leave her alone. She doesn't need to deal with your attitude right now." Jenna said. "Thank you Jenna." I replied. "You're welcome Jo." she smiled.

Later in the night, the doctor tells me I need to be here for one more day and I will be able to go home on Monday.

I can't wait. I miss my puppy Clark.

HEY GUYS!! What do you think?! FINALLY A REAL UPDATE!!!